Auburn Fans vs. Michigan Fans

Most Michigan fans I have met are cry-babies........

They always wanted what we had for 40+ YRS. That caused a thorn in their side watching the Husker's playing each January 1st most of the time. They have a small run now but it won't last, and they will be back to name calling and crying like days of old.

GBR!!!

For the Michigan fans out there that feel they were screwed? Hell you got your shot at Ohio St and lossed! What more do you want? All you had to do was win. Now hush it and enjoy your nice bowl game against USC. Thank God we we play Nebraska instead of Michigan.

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

Nice thread. I agree...Auburn fans have thus far been classy and I appreciate that. Meechicken did have a lot of lame fans...I'm a west coaster so I hope USC wins the Rose Bowl and we never have to hear Meechicken crying again that they got the shaft in not reaching the title game.

I am also from the West Coast (I know you read my screen name and right now you're saying Duh). But I don’t have any love for SC. I really never had any hate for them either. But in my lifetime I have watched the west coast fans become the biggest bunch of bandwagons on earth. When I was growing up and USC had OJ (I know, I know, but he was a great football player), and Anthony Davis, and Ricky Bell, and Charles White (I know, I know, but he was a great player in college), I respected them. But then, in the 80’s their “fans” disappeared. In the 70’s I wasn’t even sure that UCLA played football, but in the 80’s and early 90’s, with the USC program struggling so badly, suddenly baby-blue-Bruin gear was everywhere. It was like USC had run away and crawled into a hole somewhere. Then, fast forward to the late 90’s-early 00’s…now everyone in the Greater Los Angeles area is wearing that hideous cardinal and gold. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting someone wearing a Reggie Bush jersey. As much as I dislike Michigan, I am still hoping for a USC loss. That way the USC fans will put away their gear for another year. The only bad thing is if Michigan wins, there is probably going to be a run on maize and blue gear at the local sporting goods store. If you don’t believe me, take a look around and notice how many more Ohio State “fans” there seems to be out here lately.

I hear you CA Husker. Growing up in So. CA I guess I always pulled a bit more for UCLA over USC but I never was a big fan of either...just followed because they were local. My dad went to Washington so we always pulled for the Huskies to reach the Rose Bowl. I have friends that are UCLA and USC fans and they are mostly harmless :lol: Believe me, USC got knocked down a peg with that loss to UCLA so some of those Reggie Bush jerseys may be in the closet for this month! I'm still pulling for USC over Meechicken...heck it gives me more to talk about when USC plays us next year and makes that game more fun. If the local teams are bad my friends will not talk college football with me...haha! I'm also pulling for Wake over Louisville. We could be playing the Rose Bowl and Orange Bowl winners both in our non-conference games next season...that would be cool!