Should have been COZ

no, it's a bad topic when you hear the same sh#t over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Do we really need to hear his opinion 50 times, when we already know that he don't like Coz? I'm not saying that he's GOD, that's a bit of a stretch don't you think? I'm not even saying that he's a good coach. I'm just tired of seeing pretty much the same sh#t over and over again, it does get a little old, and i'm sure there are people here that would agree with me. You hate Coz, check, i have established this a LOOOONG time ago, why don't we talk about who's going to replace Blake and stop this living and breathing bitchfest?

no, it's a bad topic when you hear the same sh#t over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Do we really need to hear his opinion 50 times, when we already know that he don't like Coz? I'm not saying that he's GOD, that's a bit of a stretch don't you think? I'm not even saying that he's a good coach. I'm just tired of seeing pretty much the same sh#t over and over again, it does get a little old, and i'm sure there are people here that would agree with me. You hate Coz, check, i have established this a LOOOONG time ago, why don't we talk about who's going to replace Blake and stop this living and breathing bitchfest?

Right on brother!!!

Who are some hopeful candidates out there that has the recruiting knowledge and pull with recruits that Blake had/has?

California Husker understood what I was saying. It is amazing to me what happens here when people post their opinion! Its an opinion it is not law! I think we should have done what ever it took to keep Blake and you know I feel about the amazing Coz!

Pellini, Pellini, Pellini!!!!!!!! Go Big Red! Now that was a defense and he did not have as much talent as now!!!!

California Husker understood what I was saying. It is amazing to me what happens here when people post their opinion! Its an opinion it is not law! I think we should have done what ever it took to keep Blake and you know I feel about the amazing Coz!

Pellini, Pellini, Pellini!!!!!!!! Go Big Red! Now that was a defense and he did not have as much talent as now!!!!

Here is a opinion. You posts read as if you were high when you wrote them.

Maybe you should call Bob Davie and share you wisdom, maybe you can convinvce him that he should have hired Coz.

As for your Pellini, you not being serious are you?

What doesn't fit my way of thinking of is continuously posting something that has been beaten to a pulp hundreds of times. I'm not a big fan of Coz either but you don't see me claiming Callahan screwed up by letting Blake leave and not firing Coz. I'm willing to give Coz a little more time to see if "his" players can produce. The injury bug hurt us this year...no pun intended.

Your obsessive behavior over seeing Coz leave is what annoys the ever loving sh#t out of me.

someone I've heard mentioned is the D-Line coach from the Hurricanes. Don't know the name, and even if I did just see myu last thread topic I butchered the shite out of his name. Robert Smith? No it was Dave Roberts. Man that one was bad, thought I better get some sleep.

P.S. we have about 900 threads on Pelini and Coz. If the mods thought about it we could just save our selves from the bickering and these topics could have their own forum. We could call it PeliniGrove.

But on one condition, Cosgrove and Pelini could never be mentioned in the football forum again. :corndance