Pot Theft

BRI or anyone else for that matter. I have a quick question for ya. There was a kid that went to the same college as me that just got busted for selling drugs to an undercover. However, it was the third time that he sold to the undercover before they actually busted him. Why did they wait until the third time to bust him?

BRI or anyone else for that matter. I have a quick question for ya. There was a kid that went to the same college as me that just got busted for selling drugs to an undercover. However, it was the third time that he sold to the undercover before they actually busted him. Why did they wait until the third time to bust him?

The answer is easy. The cop wanted to keep the first two bags.

Or, they where using it for another undercover bust. First one is much more believable considering whats in most police stations evidence lockers. :box

Well you really only need to buy from them once and then you can arrest them. However; the cop may have been trying to really build the case up and show the guy had access to a large amount of drugs.....Sometimes officers will buy from someone a couple times just to really get 'em when the trial comes around.

Well you really only need to buy from them once and then you can arrest them. However; the cop may have been trying to really build the case up and show the guy had access to a large amount of drugs.....Sometimes officers will buy from someone a couple times just to really get 'em when the trial comes around.

You are correctamundo....Building a case serves two purposes....The obvious one is building a case for manufacture/delivery....The other is to turn him into a vaild Confidental Informant or as the courts like you to call them, Credibile Informants.....That way when the DA holds three counts over his/her head,unless he turns CI....he will get the hammer dropped on him.......I actually miss being in Narcs and working on the Drug Task Force but it was hell on the home life. I think the funnest part is posing as a complete sh#t bag, buying dope. I used to love having the dope dealer try and prove me wrong that HE wasn't the cop! :P

You are correctamundo....Building a case serves two purposes....The obvious one is building a case for manufacture/delivery....The other is to turn him into a vaild Confidental Informant or as the courts like you to call them, Credibile Informants.....That way when the DA holds three counts over his/her head,unless he turns CI....he will get the hammer dropped on him.......I actually miss being in Narcs and working on the Drug Task Force but it was hell on the home life. I think the funnest part is posing as a complete sh#t bag, buying dope. I used to love having the dope dealer try and prove me wrong that HE wasn't the cop! :P

That's good stuff right there...............You should see some of the guys on our Narc unit!!!! Man they look like pieces of $hit that just rolled out of the gutter!!!! :lol: