Pot Theft

Irregular News for 12.13.06

Wichita, KS -- A Wichita man called 911 to report he was the victim of an armed robbery. The theft? A pound of marijuana worth about $1,100 that he had been trying to sell at his home.

The victim told police Thursday that a buyer had pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and stole the drugs.

Police brought in a drug-sniffing dog to the house and located more marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

The victim was booked into Sedgwick County jail on several charges, including possession with the intent to sell drug.

The thief has not been found.

source

It's f%&k#er's like this that have 9 friggin kids. Goes on welfare, and gorges his sorry arse on the overtaxed teets of the american taxpayer. All the while his children grow up knowing nothing else but how to roll blunts, and get the check out of the mailbox on the first of the month.

P.S. Chlorox will not clean his gene pool. He will add cough syrup to it with some road flares, and make bath tub crank for his kids to sell at school! :asshat

It's f%&k#er's like this that have 9 friggin kids. Goes on welfare, and gorges his sorry arse on the overtaxed teets of the american taxpayer. All the while his children grow up knowing nothing else but how to roll blunts, and get the check out of the mailbox on the first of the month.

P.S. Chlorox will not clean his gene pool. He will add cough syrup to it with some road flares, and make bath tub crank for his kids to sell at school! :asshat

reminds me of a song by Bone Thugs N Harmony.

"The 1st be the day for the dopeman

Slangin' that cocaine fool, and I'm working late tonight

And all them fiends be lovin' them thugs

Cuz I got them rocks for them pipes

Come come with them ease

I gotta get paid on the 1st, gotta blaze up my spliff

Get live with the Bone Thugs, Poetic Hustlas in the graveyard shift

On the 1st"