Greatest Team Ever

HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat HERBSTREIT = :asshat

the guy is a moron cry baby because his precious Miami and USC team didn't win.

Give me a break you friggin' moron. Nebraska IS the best and always WILL BE the best program of all time!

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Lol, he's such a crybaby, when they were picking 95 vs 71, he was like "I pick 95 cause they have a better logo by them" Cause he's so pissed that his precious USC and Miami lost!

hahahah

yeah, the 95 team has it in the bag 82.8% - 17.2%

have they said how many people are voting? I'm wondering if it really is just Nebraska people or if the rest of the nation is pitching in.

GO BIG RED!

Herbstreit is a clown, he picked 01 Miami over the 95 huskers. What an :asshat

i'm voting but not watching this show. If i'm going to take part in any activity that results in the loss of brain cells, i'd rather be smoking herbal cig's than watching these guys.

so I don't know what Herby's idiotic reasoning is this time but I do recall last year that his anti-95 Husker reasoning was b/c they couldn't pass the ball. his evidence was in the statistics. he's an "analyst" right? you'd think that in his brilliant research he would have figured out that Nebraska blew people out with the run, what need was there for passing? The "no passing game" drill was played out just before the fiesta bowl too. gee, too bad we didn't have a passing game that year. maybe we coulda blown out the Gators instead of just beating the absolute crap out of 'em.

H-Street is a Dum Bass,I loved him trying to explain away the popularity of the Huskers.Switzer gave us great props.All Dum Bass II, Mark May could say was 'remember the 1924 Notre Dame team...four horseman...yada yada'. If he knew his college football history, he'd know the Huskers beat them too.Too Funny. It's great to be a Husker!