OT Dan Hoch

mahoney

It's complete BS to say that our former coaches stopped recruiting. Did they not talk to certain recruits like Parish, Woods and Gray? Certainly. But those guys were recruiting until the day they were fired. Callahan was an idiot, but the guy tried until his final day which I will give him credit for. The thing is, it's all for not when you are trying to recruit a player when the player knows you are about to get canned.

The best revenge will be for Missouri and Colorado to go "0 for" against Nebraska during these players tenure there.

naw, we can't be pissed at these guys. something happened in the recruiting process and someone else got to a bunch of these kids. something is terribly wrong right now with our recruiting and it is not likely to change this year. we will have to work through it. MU has a lot of momentum and they are being rewarded for it through the recruits they are getting. this is going to be a battle for sometime to come.

what happened during the recruiting process is that the former staff stopped talking to the commits, while other coaches were telling them the good things about their school and the bad about NU's situation. They developed realationships with new coaches and had not formed them with our new coaching staff.

i hold no ill feelings for anyone that decided to play elsewhere, and hope that they have good careers, and play well every game but 1 each year.

if they dont want to be Huskers, then so be it. lets go find some that do

Couldn't agree with you more Rob. It's just a bad situation right now, but we'll get through it. :thumbs

The best revenge will be for Missouri and Colorado to go "0 for" against Nebraska during these players tenure there.

naw, we can't be pissed at these guys. something happened in the recruiting process and someone else got to a bunch of these kids. something is terribly wrong right now with our recruiting and it is not likely to change this year. we will have to work through it. MU has a lot of momentum and they are being rewarded for it through the recruits they are getting. this is going to be a battle for sometime to come.

what happened during the recruiting process is that the former staff stopped talking to the commits, while other coaches were telling them the good things about their school and the bad about NU's situation. They developed realationships with new coaches and had not formed them with our new coaching staff.

i hold no ill feelings for anyone that decided to play elsewhere, and hope that they have good careers, and play well every game but 1 each year.

if they dont want to be Huskers, then so be it. lets go find some that do

There's the famed husker class i've been told about :cheers

Need I remind you Missery has been good for about oh what?....I dunno.....2 years!! You come on a Husker board bumping your chest about recruiting? How cute! Give this coaching staff a full year of recruiting and we will be plucking them out of your back yard again in no time! They will realize that Pinkel is a "one hit wonder" just like the rest of us already know.......

Pinkel is a chump... Bo is a CHAMP! anyone that chooses a team that should have made the national title game and didnt deserves a classless outfit like mizzou. :nutz

It's complete BS to say that our former coaches stopped recruiting. Did they not talk to certain recruits like Parish, Woods and Gray? Certainly. But those guys were recruiting until the day they were fired. Callahan was an idiot, but the guy tried until his final day which I will give him credit for. The thing is, it's all for not when you are trying to recruit a player when the player knows you are about to get canned.

so are you saying that it is BS when a recruit says that he had not heard from anyone from NU for more than 3 weeks?

How about the ones that said they hadnt heard anything from NU until DR Tom called them.