OT Dan Hoch

mahoney

• 1 month later...

just a small update on Dan......once agian, this isn't from Dan, but from his father....as I have stated, my brother is/was Dan's baseball coach and is close to the family..... as everyone knows, TO visited recruits this week and was at Harlan....... said Hoch enjoyed the visit, but according to my brother, his dad said that Dan hasn't officially "decommitted", but he is definately looking around....Ron Zook visited him the other day.... and it seems to be down to NU and Illinios...

If any "Harlan" people on the board....give us some news.....

just a small update on Dan......once agian, this isn't from Dan, but from his father....as I have stated, my brother is/was Dan's baseball coach and is close to the family..... as everyone knows, TO visited recruits this week and was at Harlan....... said Hoch enjoyed the visit, but according to my brother, his dad said that Dan hasn't officially "decommitted", but he is definately looking around....Ron Zook visited him the other day.... and it seems to be down to NU and Illinios...

well, if you listen to the video in the above threads,,it seems like he mind is made up , and nu is the place he is headed..... the video was pretty funny........i was impressed. i went to harlan to school a couple of centurys ago.

well, if you listen to the video in the above threads,,it seems like he mind is made up , and nu is the place he is headed..... the video was pretty funny........i was impressed. i went to harlan to school a couple of centurys ago.

that was a long time ago, think of what Gabbert was saying and helping NU recuirt, with any coaching change or down season you will have some recuirts looking around

Anyone have any insight in to Mr. Hoch's plans? I know that signing-day is still 2 months away...but we need this kid, and I'm concerned he's going to get caught up in the "hoopla" that is currently Missouri football.

Here's a link to the rivals site:

Dan Hoch's rivals profile:

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.a...mp;pr_key=55645

Article (for which I have no access) discussing Hoch's visit to Mizzery:

http://rivals100.rivals.com/barrier_noentr...p;mid=&rid=

Nothing? Come on, fellas.

Someone here has to have a rivals.com subscription. I'm not asking you to cut/paste the article...but merely give us the gist.

The way that rivals summarized the article...it seems that Hoch was having serious second-thoughts about his NU commitment.

Give me something. :w00t

Someone here has to have a rivals.com subscription. I'm not asking you to cut/paste the article...but merely give us the gist.

The way that rivals summarized the article...it seems that Hoch was having serious second-thoughts about his NU commitment.

i think dan hoch is coming to nu,,its true, he visited iowa, ill, missouri,,,but he,s coming to nu from alll of the sources i have talked too... i went to school at harlan, a century ago,,but it seems he,s coming to nu ...and its very close to his home town.

it is illegal to post paid content on the board

it is illegal to post paid content on the board

You can't post it but you can paraphrase and give some highlights.

Sorry I don't subscribe to any of those services.