USC vs. Nebraska

GO BIG RED

why so pessimistic about next year? I think we'll be a lot better in 2007 with yet another year of the WCO under our belt, new key defensive players, new QB who it touted as a possible Heisman candidate, a gigantic offensive tackle juco transfer, Jackson at the top of his game, hopefully a newly improved CB situation....

I think we can do well next year. And hosting USC should help the game be in our favor a lot. USC is overrated and I think we can show the rest of the nation that. They're not unbeatable. If an unranked UCLA and Oregon team can beat them, then we sure can.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have a long way off until that game.

Its very sad to say but we are going to get it handed to us bad next year. I wish we didnt schedule this game.

Huh? I think I may be more concerned about Wake Forest than USC. The USC game is in Lincoln and USC will be even worse than they were this season. Jerrett is gone and we should be improved. I am more concerned with some in conference games than any of our ooc games next season.

Who would you rather us play....Nichols State again? I am happy that SP is scheduling these games...to be the best, you have to beat the best my man!!!

We should get a really good SOS ranking next season , as both USC and WF will probably be well ranked when we play them. I would much rather play 2 decent ooc teams than one. :bonez

Hey GO BIG RED, never talk again. you're not a true nebraska fan. and if we beat WF before USC we have a good chance of beating them. Possibly USC #1 vs Nebraska top 15. and we have home field adavantage....and the X factor for next year. Sam Keller.

I didnt quite get his post either. I wonder if he is even a Husker fan. Possibly a CU fan? I dont know. That game will probably be a good one , but I am not in dispair about it by any means.

Its very sad to say but we are going to get it handed to us bad next year. I wish we didnt schedule this game.

Alright, I have had no one respond. I guess I will try to sell these to Auburn fans, I am left with no other choice. I will sell them for $45 a piece unless I hear from someone.

Thanks,

Anyone want to bet on the game next year? You must be an idiot to think Nebraska is going to beat the number preseason returning almost of there team while we are indeed losing a lot of ours!

I have not heard from anyone. I cant understand why no one is going to this game! Its a chance to show the SEC that were a great team. The total cost for all 10 tickets was $913, would anyone be willing to buy them for $600? I just need to get rid of these tickets, I really cant understand why the demand is so low?

Thank You,

****@gmail.com

Hello,

I have 10 extra tickets to the Cotton Bowl. Seats are located in section 35 row 4. According to a couple of seat diagrams, the rows in this section appear to start on row 4 so these are basically on the field. I am negotiable on price but I will only sell to Nebraska fans. Any offer that comes at or above face value recieves the tickets. I would prefer to use paypal if possible. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank You

Thank You,

****@gmail.com

bestest... fan... EVAH!!!

Huh? I think I may be more concerned about Wake Forest than USC. The USC game is in Lincoln and USC will be even worse than they were this season. Jerrett is gone and we should be improved. I am more concerned with some in conference games than any of our ooc games next season.

Wake Forrest is gonna lose a lot of starters for next season. IMO, Southern Cal will be a bigger challenge.

USC will not be worse are you crazy?