Aggies at the Cotton Bowl

Farva

Since we can't take off work to go to California (and since according to Desmond Howard t.u. is playing Cal in the Holiday Bowl anyway) we're going to root for the Big 12 at the Cotton Bowl.

...so when you see 2 Aggies in maroon first deck near the 50, please don't throw things at us. That's the closest thing we have to red. ;)

Also, what are some Nebraska cheers/chants/customs we should know about so we can fit in? I've been to several A&M v Nebraska games but haven't paid enough attention to know what we need to do.

Fields of grain:

After a PAT the arms go up, and the crops wave in the wind (follow the band's lead).

After TDs, FGs, first downs, etc, we limit ourselves to screams and high-fives (perhaps a hug if things are going especially well). There is no kissing! Ever! :lol:

Thanks for the support. Have a good time!

BIGXII - BIG RED!

FARVA

Thanks for the extra support.

I'll consider it pay back for 1986 when I attended the Cotton Bowl and cheered on your A&M team against Auburn and Bo Jackson. I had such a good time with the A&M fans that A&M became my favorite SWC team.

Have a great time at the game. In addition to the GO BIG RED cheer we have another very complicated cheer: HUSKER POWER. I'm sure you'll catch on very quickly.

Also Aggie fans, don't forget to yell WARRRRRRR EAGLE!!!! HEY!!!! Thats when we will be kicking off to Nebraska a lot. LOL . You'll hear Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, then when the ball is kicked we say EAGLE!! HEY!! Best of luck guys!!! It's going to be fun.

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!

Also Aggie fans, don't forget to yell WARRRRRRR EAGLE!!!! HEY!!!! Thats when we will be kicking off to Nebraska a lot. LOL . You'll hear Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, then when the ball is kicked we say EAGLE!! HEY!! Best of luck guys!!! It's going to be fun.

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!

If by alot you mean at the beginning of the game or after half time! :lol: Just kiddin'. It's gunna be an awesome game.....at least I hope so......Thanks Aggie for the support!

Hats off to the Aggies support of your team. I've seen some post stating how can you root for another team? It's easy. In the bowls you root for your conference to play well. It adds respectabilty going into the next season. For example, West Virginia got all this hype this season prior to losing because they defeated an SEC team Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. Everytime someone said West Virginia had not beaten anyone this year, they always referred back to the Sugar Bowl win. There's nothing wrong with fans in the Big 12 conference rooting for each other in the bowls. Not only are you a fan of your team, your a fan of the conference your team plays in. We all have something in common. We are fans of college football. I am just so freaking sad that the college football season is coming to an end. Win or lose, lets all go out with a bang being the best fans we possibly can be for our teams and conferences. 7 more days!!!!! :)

WARRRRRR EAGLEEEE!!!!!