Horn Fans at the Cotton Bowl...

hookem22

I love the mods on huskerboard!!!!! Thanks Eric we needed to get that jerk out of here............Thanks for the support hookem22 we really appreciate it...........I hope to god Texas stomps a hole in Iowa's a$$ because I'm sick and tired of hearing about the Iowa Hawkeyes..........they don't even deserve to be in the Alamo Bowl with their 6-6 record!!!!

Thanks Eric,

This is one, no it is the best board. There is never a reason to make a comment like that.

Thanks to all the Texas and A&M guys that have come to our board. It shows class. I have been fortunate to attend the Holdiay Bowl and party with the Texas and Tech fans in my Husker gear. Never a negative word. I hope to be at the Holiday Bowl to meet my Aggie brothers.

I have attended games in Austin and Lubbock and never had more fun at any game. Great fans, equal great people, I hope you will forgive us for the embarassment that Eric has taken care.

You are always welcome on our site. Again thanks for your positive remarks and I know that all here wish you luck in your games.

We are all Texas or A&M or Nebraska fans we just wear different colors and sing different songs. Thanks for being real college football fans, there truly are none better.

Texas sucks, I hope Colt gets hurt

Your done....we've all had enough. Your real cool guy, now go tell everyone how your such a badass and got kicked off a message board.

:bonez:bonez:thumbs

I love the mods on huskerboard!!!!! Thanks Eric we needed to get that jerk out of here............Thanks for the support hookem22 we really appreciate it...........I hope to god Texas stomps a hole in Iowa's a$$ because I'm sick and tired of hearing about the Iowa Hawkeyes..........they don't even deserve to be in the Alamo Bowl with their 6-6 record!!!!

:yeah Go Horns! but most importantly GO BIG RED!

Since I live in the Dallas area and cant go to the Alamo Bowl, I picked up 4 cheap tickets to the cotton bowl and will be decked in burnt orange cheering for the Huskers. From reading other message boards I do not think I will be the only one doing that either.

Hook Em Huskers...

thanks for your support hookem22, but you have to wear red at a Husker game, it is one of our "Man Laws" I know that UT will stomp a mud hole in the arse of Iowa. and to quote a line from Remember the Titans, "Run it up Herman, Leave no doubt"

Run it up Horns, leave no doubt that the Little 11, does not belong on the same field as the BIG 12

Texas sucks, I hope Colt gets hurt

Your done....we've all had enough. Your real cool guy, now go tell everyone how your such a badass and got kicked off a message board.

thank you Eric, saved me the trouble of hitting auto ignore on the ass nugget

thanks for your support hookem22, but you have to wear red at a Husker game, it is one of our "Man Laws" I know that UT will stomp a mud hole in the arse of Iowa. and to quote a line from Remember the Titans, "Run it up Herman, Leave no doubt"

Well I am going with a friend of mine who is an aggie and a friend of mine who is a red raider, not sure yet who is taking the 4th...I thought it would be interesting if we all showed up in our colors and cheered for the Huskers, which is what we all will be doing...

Well I am going with a friend of mine who is an aggie and a friend of mine who is a red raider, not sure yet who is taking the 4th...I thought it would be interesting if we all showed up in our colors and cheered for the Huskers, which is what we all will be doing...

Thats cool to hear - you sir are a quality college football fan, and we appreciate that round here.

Thats cool to hear - you sir are a quality college football fan, and we appreciate that round here.

Thanks...First and foremost I am a longhorn fan, always have been, always will be...but I am also a huge college football fan and I will go to any game if it is remotely cheap and not that far of a drive. This year alone I have been to 4 TCU home games, 1 SMU home game, 2 Texas home games, and I will be in attendance at the Armed Forces Bowl tomorrow and I will be in attendance at the Cotton Bowl...And I will almost always cheer for the Big 12 over any other conference. The only times i wont is when the Big 12 team is Oklahoma or if that Big 12 team's loss helps Texas...

and no i take no offense to the comments that the now-banned poster made...every board has em...yall are actually some of the fastest to ban someone like that...

Hook Em Horns

on Jan 1...Hook Em Huskers...

Thanks...First and foremost I am a longhorn fan, always have been, always will be...but I am also a huge college football fan and I will go to any game if it is remotely cheap and not that far of a drive. This year alone I have been to 4 TCU home games, 1 SMU home game, 2 Texas home games, and I will be in attendance at the Armed Forces Bowl tomorrow and I will be in attendance at the Cotton Bowl...And I will almost always cheer for the Big 12 over any other conference. The only times i wont is when the Big 12 team is Oklahoma or if that Big 12 team's loss helps Texas...

and no i take no offense to the comments that the now-banned poster made...every board has em...yall are actually some of the fastest to ban someone like that...

Hook Em Horns

on Jan 1...Hook Em Huskers...

That's fantastic that you go to so many games..........that shows a lot of class and I myself am a fan of college football period. I'll watch games that have no bearing on the Huskers whatsoever just as long as it's football. I'm going to enjoy it while I can because the off-season is approaching fast!!!

It took me a while to warm up to the Texas schools as far as non conference games and bowl games they were in. Now that the Big 12 is here to stay I now pull for all conference teams to do well. Besides what good would it do to beat a 1-6 Texas or Okl team or them beating a 1-6 nebraska team as far as gaining respect from media type's around the country. We are close to holding our own again against any team. I look for a break out season for the Husker's and Coach Callahan next year. Good luck to all Big 12 teams in this years bowl games.

GBR!!!