Caption Contest LXXXI

slacker

Caption Contest LXXXI  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The father of boy genius billy callahan loses his patience with all the talk of something called the the "west coast offense" and tapes him and his future offensive coordinator to the basement wall.

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

give me a break its all in fun

Not after all the posts in the football forum!!!! Here's a quote for you to use in the contest.............."After NU's recent loss to Auburn in the Cotton Bowl NU fan's complaining about Callahan are put in timeout to prevent further damage to NU's fan base!!!!"

The father of boy genius billy callahan loses his patience with all the talk of something called the the "west coast offense" and tapes him and his future offensive coordinator to the basement wall.

Not after all the posts in the football forum!!!! Here's a quote for you to use in the contest.............."After NU's recent loss to Auburn in the Cotton Bowl NU fan's complaining about Callahan are put in timeout to prevent further damage to NU's fan base!!!!"

Not even sure how to respond but if you think my caption is so powerful it will be detremental to the fan base Ill pull it.

Not even sure how to respond but if you think my caption is so powerful it will be detremental to the fan base Ill pull it.

:rollin

:lol::lol:

Not after all the posts in the football forum!!!! Here's a quote for you to use in the contest..............

"After NU's recent loss to Auburn in the Cotton Bowl NU fan's complaining about Callahan are put in timeout to prevent further damage to NU's fan base!!!!"

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Fixed it for ya!!!!

Good one BRI.

Not after all the posts in the football forum!!!! Here's a quote for you to use in the contest..............

"After NU's recent loss to Auburn in the Cotton Bowl NU fan's complaining about Callahan are put in timeout to prevent further damage to NU's fan base!!!!"

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Fixed it for ya!!!!

Good one BRI.

That is a good one.... :rollin