**Official Cotton Bowl Game Thread**

Well, I am happy that we were able to tie the game after handing them 14 points....the Blackshirts are just kicking the sh*t out them. The offfense needs to keep moving the ball and running at them instead of outside of them.

We all know how the second half went the entire season for the Huskers, so hoepfully they come out firing with the same fire they had at the beginning of the game.

GBR!!!!!!!!!!

Aplogies for being late to the party.

So it's almost halftime and tied 14-14 that sounds decent to me

I'm kind of upset we don't have pinnacle network/huskersports.net covering the game too.... the stadium sounds kind of quiet in general. SOmeone already made a comment about the audio.

Seems like I've brought some bad luck with me.

:power

Go huskers

WTF....did we go in for half time early. What happened on those last two run plays.

betting that they were playing more of a prevent to keep them from trying a long bomb. Giving up a few yards with the time at the end of the half isnt anything to worry about.

Your probally right. My blood pressure went up a bit worrying about any kind of a score going into the half.

Well, I am happy that we were able to tie the game after handing them 14 points....the Blackshirts are just kicking the sh*t out them. The offfense needs to keep moving the ball and running at them instead of outside of them.

We all know how the second half went the entire season for the Huskers, so hoepfully they come out firing with the same fire they had at the beginning of the game.

GBR!!!!!!!!!!

:yeah

Since I can't stand Summerall right now I've been watching on mute, did they say anything about that WR that Grixby killed? I hate seeing a guy go out in a game like this, even when they play for the other team.

You know, they haven't. But Brandon Cox hasn't exactly had occasion to throw since then, either.