Need a Kicker

That 4th and 11 call was a hard one to make...............I couldn't have made that decision. It's either go for the long 4th down and pray to the gods or put Jordan out there to kick a 46 yard field goal into the wind when his long on the year is 40.................that's a tough call and people tend to forget that. We do need improvements on our special teams though.

I was sitting in that end zone at the time, and I really felt that Congdon should have been given the opportunity to kick that. The wind was virtually a non-factor. I mean what are the chances we convert 4th and 11 with the success we were having in that secong half? Poor decision, almost as bad as the plays ran immediately before that.

Your kicker shouldn't be on scholarship if you don't trust him in that situation. Plain and simple, if you can't put enough faith in your kicker to at least give him an opportunity to make a FG from inside 50 yards in a clutch situation, you need to find another guy to receive his free education.

Agreed