USC V.S. Michigan

Welcome to the board Nebraska Fan. Oh yeah SC looked legit. I was rooting for them personally since they come to THE CAPITAL CITY next season I want them to be NO. 1!!

BTW, I'll move this topic to the NCAA forum..

Thank you for the welcome. I want Nebraksa to be Number 1 next season. I doubt it though because Nebraska needs some work. I think USC will be No. 1 next season. I got hope for them. But not as much hope as I do for the huskers :lol:

man, I don't know what it is about USC...but I can't stand 'em.

That smug Pete Carroll and his perfect recruiting record, how every announcer just seems to LOVE USC, how their fans still brag about their two back to back championships...even though they lost last year, the way the celebrities out there have all become USC supporters...

blah. I'll root against USC until the day I die. I think they're probably the ONLY school outside our conference I can't stand.

Living in So. Cal I have seen USC a lot (they are on TV every week). I thought they would beat Michigan. The USC defense is awesome so when it was 3-3 at half I knew whichever QB got hot would take his team to victory. USC fans still are needing more confidence in Booty (he is not at the level of Palmer or Leinart). But if you see USC you know once they start rolling on offense in the second half they are very tough to beat. Booty got in the groove and Michigan could not stop them. Michigan could not keep up as Chad Henne is no Vince Young...so it was game over.

I hate USC but loved watching them spank Michigan. I wonder if MIchigan still feels they should play Ohio St now? roflllllllll

Oregon St beat USC. Boise St hammered Oregon St. Hmmmmmm See where I am getting at? Boise St vs Ohio St??

Two things I will think about. #1 If Ohio St runs Florida out of Arizona, would it had been a better matchup to put the two unbeatens in the BCS title game?

#2 Florida defeats Ohio State in an Ugly low scoring game. Boise the last unbeaten shafted by the BCS? Boise ST can play some football I tell ya. lol

All I can say about this game mostly is Michagan was over ranked. I mean #3. And when they lost to Ohio St. They did not move up 1 spot they did NOT move back 1 spot. Whoa whoa whoa what did we have there?

Boise St. V.S. Ohio St. ????????? Whoa ho ho. Would that be sweet or what if they DID play and SMOKED the ohio st. team? ooooo life would change in NCAA football that's for sure! :D

I knew USC would win. Michigan is way over rated anyway, along with the Big 10. I think that Florida will beat Ohio State also. And yes, those two teams are media darlings. ESPN just creamed their pants when they saw that match up in the Rose Bowl because they had it on ABC and they knew they loved those teams and they could talk about it all the time. If you watched ESPN in the days leading up to the Rose Bowl, you wouldn't even know that Notre Dame was playing LSU in the Sugar Bowl or that Oklahoma was playing Boise State in the Fiesta Bowl. Also you wouldn't even know about the Orange Bowl. I never heard ONE mention of any of those games.

And Nebraska better beat USC next year.