Since we are gonna fire Cally why dont we go ahead

Effective sarcasm would include an apt comparison. This is just nonsense. There is no analogy here humerous or otherwise. It just shows a lack of understanding of either or both games and/or people's gripes against BC (I don't think he should be fired, btw).

Wait! Unless your sarcasm was directed at people who argue *against* firing BC... then that was brilliant! :)

you can say its not a good comparison. comparing him to tom osborne and some of his struggles............ makes more sense.

simple fact of the matter is he has made mistakes, but deserves a chance to learn and improve(as he has every year those of you who want him fired, SHUT your mouth(for a change) take a step back, and try to grab just a little prespective

i bet the same idiots that are saying fire B.C. are the same idiots that we're saying fire Frank and pretty much soiled there panties when it happen'd why fire him so we can go to another 5-6 season gimme a break if we would've made it to the BCS 'ship this year and lost them idiots would still say fire 'em

i bet the same idiots that are saying fire B.C. are the same idiots that we're saying fire Frank and pretty much soiled there panties when it happen'd why fire him so we can go to another 5-6 season gimme a break if we would've made it to the BCS 'ship this year and lost them idiots would still say fire 'em

Uh, not to nit pick or anything but have you ever head of punctuation? ;)