FIRE.....

If anyone wants to talk about firing anyone it should be COZ! He IS the WEAKEST LINK! Cally did what he could with what he had! thats all he could do. Now lets look forward to recruiting, maybe some softball baseball.... hey what about some track and field that could be exciting! better than talking about firing cally!

Seriously? After how his defense showed up in the last two games.

Let the Landonhusker and 95husker campaign to fire Cosgrove continue...

i know you hate me but its ok... if people didnt have opinions good or bad there wouldnt be forums and you would be out of a job!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....hence....message boards are fun....

I think Coz struggled at times this season and last. many times throughout the year, I questioned what he was doing...but, in the last 2 games, I thought he was brillaint... The Cotton Bowl was his best job of coaching yet... He finally brought people off of the corner and ran a few safety blitzes....

I am not sure why people believe coaches need to get fired.... Heck, 9-5, Big 12 North Champs and New Years Day Bowl..... What do some people want.....

No, as a Nebraska Freak, I am not satisfied, and I am not suggesting ANYONE should be satisfied, but I WILL GUARANTEE that the coaches and players aren't satisfied either....

I just hope that everyone who even thinks coaches should be fired are PERFECT AT EVERYTHING THEY DO.

Anyone who wants to fire Coz hasn't been keeping up with current events. The NU defense did NOT lost the Big XII champ game or the Cotton Bowl.

The NU offense lost both games. The play calling become more predictable, less effective and down right boring as both games progressed. If anyone on the staff should be let go its Jay Norville, the OC. The O-line has gotten MUCH better than last year and yet our offense has just disappeared as the games progressed. :wtf

I really had hoped that ISU had hired Jay a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone who wants to fire Coz hasn't been keeping up with current events. The NU defense did NOT lost the Big XII champ game or the Cotton Bowl.

The NU offense lost both games. The play calling become more predictable, less effective and down right boring as both games progressed. If anyone on the staff should be let go its Jay Norville, the OC. The O-line has gotten MUCH better than last year and yet our offense has just disappeared as the games progressed. :wtf

I really had hoped that ISU had hired Jay a couple of weeks ago.

The funny thing is, Jay Norvell does not call the offensive plays. Billy C does.