Cutest baby seal you ever clubbed

This one needed to be bumped up. It's that season again! I got a tire iron license for the Greenland baby harp seal clubbing season for early January. Thinking about taking my girlfriend so she can pick the baby seals she likes the most.

For some reason I'm reminded of (probably) why I haven't shot a gun in ~20 years..I was trying to get a neighbor cat out of a tree with a BB-gun and dropped him.

Ran over to him and his brains were coming out his right eye socket.

I've never told anyone that story before...

Other than my Wife..

And her two cats <_<

This one needed to be bumped up. It's that season again! I got a tire iron license for the Greenland baby harp seal clubbing season for early January. Thinking about taking my girlfriend so she can pick the baby seals she likes the most.

For some reason I'm reminded of (probably) why I haven't shot a gun in ~20 years..I was trying to get a neighbor cat out of a tree with a BB-gun and dropped him.

Other than my Wife..

And her two cats <_<

Were you that bad of a shot or are you just sadistic like that. LMAO I hate cats.

Other than my Wife..

And her two cats <_<

Were you that bad of a shot or are you just sadistic like that. LMAO I hate cats.

Cats are satan with fur!!!!

Other than my Wife..

And her two cats <_<

The branch was ~30' overhead, and I'd shot the BBgun enough to realize how inaccurate it was (5 shots at a pop can missed everything but the barn)..But I pumped it 25 times. so it must've had enough velocity to go straight..I figured if I aimed for the ear, I'd get a hind leg.

I like cats better than kickdogs (small ones like Pairis Hilton carry around and belong in a Hampster wheel), but also suspicious of the bond they seem to share with our Wimmen...I think they may be aliens. <_<

I like cats better than kickdogs (small ones like Pairis Hilton carry around and belong in a Hampster wheel), but also suspicious of the bond they seem to share with our Wimmen...I think they may be aliens. <_<

Which - the women or the "kickdogs"?

Just askin'...

No..Tha Cats (Aliens)

Mebbie tha Wimmens, too.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

It was 1998 in Greenland when the cutest little baby harp seal looked up at me with those big puppy dog eyes. I hit him twice over the head as it screamed and died in front of me. I got 120 bucks for that pelt. One of my most manly hunting trips. Yours?

Oh my...why can't I stop laughing??

• 6 months later...

It was 1998 in Greenland when the cutest little baby harp seal looked up at me with those big puppy dog eyes. I hit him twice over the head as it screamed and died in front of me. I got 120 bucks for that pelt. One of my most manly hunting trips. Yours?

wow...idk what to say really

• 1 month later...

wow...idk what to say really

DONT KNOCK IT TIL YOU TRY IT! NOT ONLY DOES THE PELT FETCH A PRETTY PENNY BUT ALSO COOKS UP SOME MIGHTY FINE VIDDLES! YUM!

• 2 weeks later...

So I assume this was you?

nothunting.jpg

Personally, I prefer the 60 degree golf wedge ala Jack Nicholson to get the job done right.

That whole hook thing tends to get stuck in the hide. There's nothing I hate more than chasing down an impaled baby seal running away with my hook, because them hooks is expensive.

• 2 months later...

I was actually going to ask you who to contact to go on a trip like that...

If i were a baby seal, i'd much rather be clubbed in the head, then eating by a huge shark. I'm just saying...

• 4 months later...

Oh my...why can't I stop laughing??

THIS

i would totally do that. i could use 120 bucks. plus the story would be a great ice breaker for picking up chicks at a PETA convention