it's official...

Congrats! :clap Girls rock! My only child is a girl and she turned out pretty cool. Be happy as I'm positive you are. She will still be a Husker and think of all the qualtity time you can spend teaching her the ropes.

Again congrats. Your and your wife are very lucky. 2007 will be a good year for you and you family.

When is the new arrival expected?

Congrats! :clapGirls rock! My only child is a girl and she turned out pretty cool. Be happy as I'm positive you are. She will still be a Husker and think of all the qualtity time you can spend teaching her the ropes.

Again congrats. Your and your wife are very lucky. 2007 will be a good year for you and you family.

When is the new arrival expected?

am an only child, and a girl...i think i turned out ok!! :lol:

Congratulations on a girl! My son just became the father of a baby girl, and she lights up when she sees him. There is a very special bond between a Dad and a daughter. (I was Daddy's girl for 50 years until my Dad passed away in May.) She can still love Nebraska football...you'll just have to teach her and set a good example!

Thanks to everyone, damn it rob i'm gonna have to get a machete now! Yesterday was full of news, i also quit smoking! She is due on June 9

Are you a gun owner? if so, just make sure that you have your guns out on the table and are cleaning them when her boyfriend comes over to pick her up for a date.