Coach Sanders would come to NU

HANC

Just listening to 1620 the zone, and an interview with Coach Marvin Sanders...... who by the way, may be one of my all-time favorite assistant coaches at NU....and yes, I have been around a while.... He was a fantastic DB coach, and kids loved him and played very well....led nation in take-aways...

He was officially released today by NC.....new coach and all, not uncommon...

During the interview, he specifically said that he is loyal to his alma mattar "NU", and could absolutely see scenarios in which he would end up back here......ending much debated topic on this board in the past....

He said that he loves Nebraksa, but unless BC picks up the phone and calls, he can't do much about it....

I say we start a petition to oust Elmo, and pool our money to help bring back one of the best Assis. of all time.....He also is a great recruiter. :)

I think we should go after him, but Cally would have to make some changes and I don't see that happening. I think it would have happened already if changes were going to be made. IMO :dunno

Hmmmm...not necessarily. First, you don't want to change unless a guy you want is there. Second, you wouldn't want to drop a guy who's recruiting kids for you until those kids are signed.

Now, that's not to say it will happen - personally, I doubt it will. But I don't think the fact that it hasn't already means that it won't.

Wow, not only would that be a great addition to the coaching staff but it sure would releave some pressure on both Coz and BC by bringing a guy like that in here. Someone the fans would ablolutely welcome with open arms. Of all the coaching decisions BC has made this one would be a real positive in the eyes of the fans boosters etc.

Wow, not only would that be a great addition to the coaching staff but it sure would releave some pressure on both Coz and BC by bringing a guy like that in here. Someone the fans would ablolutely welcome with open arms. Of all the coaching decisions BC has made this one would be a real positive in the eyes of the fans boosters etc.

unfortunately, cally doesn't think that way......IMHO