Bradley in First?

Holy crap. This is shocking that he's even being thought about being drafted on the first day. I was thinking 4th round for him. Whatever your doing Stew, keep doing it! Could we possibly have 2 first rounders in this years draft? I don't see it happening, but I guess you never know. Bradley's size must be very appealing to these scouts.

I think that one of the reasons why Bradley is moving up the draft board is that alot of teams that run the 3-4 like his size and that unlike most outside linebackers in the 3-4 defense he is not a conveted defensive end so he has experience covering running backs and tight ends.

That is a very good point. Plus he has experience rushing the passer from the linebacker position.

it isnt that hard to believe is it? in 05 he was our best LB before his injury. This year it seemed like he was a little slow but he improved as the year went on.

I agree that he was our best linebacker before his injury last year, but I just don't see first round talent in him like I do with Carriker or some other linebackers out there like Willis or the Penn State linebacker.

I too think these guys did well for themselves...

Bradley would surprise me in the 1st round....but possible mid-2nd....especially with guys like Ruud and Shanle earning starting jobs in the NFL recently... and I felt they were good NCAA, but not lights-out..

Carriker could go anywhere...1st round wouldn't surprise me....he is impressive....early 2nd at latest IMO

Moore had a great game, but don't forget, that 2 of his 3 sacks happened because the offense misplayed the blocking scheme.....he was totally unblocked for 2 of the sacks, including the caused fumbles....He didn't have to "beat" anyone..... I like Moore, and thought he was underrated in our defense, so I hope he makes it big, but I feel he is probably 3-5 rd. guy...

Just my unscientific opinion.