OLB Arthur Brown

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still has his list at 16 with USC and Oklahoma the front runners. Will make his decision by early December because he plans on enrolling in January at the school he chooses.

Hey guys I work with the Brown bros. dad and his name is arthur also and he told me that he really like the facilities and coaches we have and said that we have the defense that arthur like and he said the schools arthur really likes beside us is miami, north corolina, fsu, ole miss, and arthur sr said that hes good friends with the coaches at ksu but i told him thatd be a tragedy if he went there.

If he's not coming here, go to Kansas. I don't think anyone would have a problem with him going there. I wouldn't even care if he went to FSU, but please don't ever consider going to KSU or OU. Even going to UT (I realize UT is not on his list.) wouldn't bother me. But again, KSU and OU -- NOT!!!

Still has his list at 16 with USC and Oklahoma the front runners. Will make his decision by early December because he plans on enrolling in January at the school he chooses.

Hey guys I work with the Brown bros. dad and his name is arthur also and he told me that he really like the facilities and coaches we have and said that we have the defense that arthur like and he said the schools arthur really likes beside us is miami, north corolina, fsu, ole miss, and arthur sr said that hes good friends with the coaches at ksu but i told him thatd be a tragedy if he went there.

so we actually have a chance???

Didn't NU back away because he has an agent representing him? What's going on with that? But if Demens commits to NU, then it's all probably a non-event.

But that would sure suck if Demens commits, decommits later, and we find out that Brown wanted to come but had already commited to another school. Oh well. That's recruiting for you. Odds are that wouldn't happen, but you never know.

Yes, Brown's situation is a potential hazard, and while he may be a top recruit, there are many other recruits that Callahan can get and Callahan knows this, Brown will not be coming to NU even if he wanted too, Callahan would NEVER put himself, his team, his fans or university in jeopardy for ONE good commitment. Especially when we already have some very good ones, and one waiting on the helm..

In otherwords, if Callahan thinks Brown isn't worth the trouble, then we should trust him...

Yes, Brown's situation is a potential hazard, and while he may be a top recruit, there are many other recruits that Callahan can get and Callahan knows this, Brown will not be coming to NU even if he wanted too, Callahan would NEVER put himself, his team, his fans or university in jeopardy for ONE good commitment. Especially when we already have some very good ones, and one waiting on the helm..

In otherwords, if Callahan thinks Brown isn't worth the trouble, then we should trust him...

Hazard? Jeopardy? What are you talking about?

Hes not a potential hazard and yes we do have a chance at getting him. Brian Butler the guy that has an organization for potential players is the guy youre referring to as his "agent" so to speak but Butler does not control where Arthur goes he just helps him schedule visits and put in good words for him at schools even though now thats not needed. Butler is just trying to help take the stress off the players during the season because when it comes time for Arthur to decide Butler wont be needed and wont have control where Arthur goes.

Hes not a potential hazard and yes we do have a chance at getting him. Brian Butler the guy that has an organization for potential players is the guy youre referring to as his "agent" so to speak but Butler does not control where Arthur goes he just helps him schedule visits and put in good words for him at schools even though now thats not needed. Butler is just trying to help take the stress off the players during the season because when it comes time for Arthur to decide Butler wont be needed and wont have control where Arthur goes.

and i dont think that it is just Authur Brown and his brother that are using Mr Butlers services. I believe that a lot of top players in the Whichta area go there also.

if i remember right, i read somewhere that he took a van load of kids on unofficial visits to alot of different schools this summer and to some camps also