OLB Arthur Brown

even IF they are coming to see USC you have to imagine the atmosphere will spark their interest quite a bit, the town of Lincoln is going to be crazy on saturday. The truth is they are looking at both schools, and since both are meeting on saturday its a good chance to see both schools in action on one trip.

Sean Callahan said last night that they are coming, has Nebraska officially offered Bryce yet?

scout is not showing an offer yet to Bryce. It is probably a wait and see thing with him, since it is pretty much a package deal with Arthur.

I know scout doesn't show it but, rivals has reported some that scout hasn't, but I dont pay on rivals so you can't see what offers they have, but the previews sometimes say an offer was given

Well Arthur made his cuts on the list and were not on it. Strange. After talking with his Dad he said we had a good shot, but who knows hopefully we pull out all the stops when he takes his visit to Lincoln because Id think that ALL our tradition and facilities and how ere a team so badly in need of defensive playmakers he would wanna be a part of it. I really hope we can persuade him because its most likely his brother Bryce the more talented of the two would go to the same school. Itd be a tragedy if OU does end up getting them! Theyve got enough recruits as it is!

Well Arthur made his cuts on the list and were not on it. Strange. After talking with his Dad he said we had a good shot, but who knows hopefully we pull out all the stops when he takes his visit to Lincoln because Id think that ALL our tradition and facilities and how ere a team so badly in need of defensive playmakers he would wanna be a part of it. I really hope we can persuade him because its most likely his brother Bryce the more talented of the two would go to the same school. Itd be a tragedy if OU does end up getting them! Theyve got enough recruits as it is!

I doubt he will even visit if were not even on his list.

dang, I really wanted to get him, I also thought we would be in his top 5, o'well

Has bryce said he wants to play at the same school as Arthur?

He said hed like to but its not a guarantee because theres alot things that both of these kids want outta the schools they choose so well see. But I know they would like to go to the same school and be instant impact players which they very well could be given that these two are the best players Ive seen and played against. Simply AMAZING.

• 1 month later...