OLB Arthur Brown

While it makes no sense to me either it seems to be a common theme. When usc really wants someone they rarely come up short. They have managed to convince 7 rivals overall top 100 running backs to go to usc in consecutive classes. They send a ridiculous amount of players to the nfl, they have a great business school and everything else a recruit could want. Stoops has done great with every defense he has and can play to how good their defense has been since he has been there year in and year out. Like I said it make no sense to me either. Brown could come to Nebraska and start from day one. Then again when youre that good you could more than likely start anywhere from day one. Anything can happen, there is still 9 months till signing day. Who knows if we have a really good season and really good recruiting we could still land him. Maybe some young linebackers are going to prove to be really good for OU and USC while we will graduate all of our starters, so who knows? Maybe if Brown ends up going to USC they can move him to running back much like they did another former #1 linebacker......Allen Bradford.

Yeah but as many guys USC sends to the NFL they still have to play to be drafted, how many top players go to USC only to be a backup and end up wasting a year of eligibility transferring to a small school when they could start from the get go at another top school.

ya I know it guess they think they will take thier chance and possibly starting and then in turn become an absolute superstar with glory and fame!!!!!!!!

Maybe Coach Callahan sending two assistants rather than going in person to that camp was a bigger blunder than first thought. Hopefully those fences can be mended in the next few months.

I don't know, from what I've read he seems like a real layed back guy who wouldn't be offended by something like that. Maybe I wrong though who knows. Also we don't know what was going on with Callahan something more importent might have come up, like a family matter of some kind.