OLB Arthur Brown

Maybe Coach Callahan sending two assistants rather than going in person to that camp was a bigger blunder than first thought. Hopefully those fences can be mended in the next few months.

I don't know, from what I've read he seems like a real layed back guy who wouldn't be offended by something like that. Maybe I wrong though who knows. Also we don't know what was going on with Callahan something more importent might have come up, like a family matter of some kind.

Maybe he felt like Bown had a better connection with the 2 assistants. IMO, I don't thik it is as big of deal as everyone thinks. Just my 2 cents, which aren't worth much.

I agree, we need to get a lot of them calling him that way they all can create a relationship with each other. If Baker, Bryce, Trevor, Dan, and Blaine keep texting him telling him that they need him here and they already have a great class going it would just add to the fire. I believe he is already impressed with the coaches and facilities, if he gets up here for a game day on the same day that all the other guys are and sees our fans and atomsphere it would greatly up the chances. Like we saw with Gabbert, all we need is one really good defensive player and that will get a lot of the other great ones talking.

I didnt know that. Also that was before we had all these high profile commits. All I am saying is great players want to play with great players and know they are going to have a chance to win championships. If all the great recruits we have, even though they are on offense, are calling him telling him they need him, it can only help the cause. I was also saying that it would be even better if all of our recruits were in his ear during a game pointing out all the great things nebraska has to offer in detail.