Which away game to attend next year?

Alley

it's going to be my first year at UNL, and my first time ever going to a Husker game. (i dont want to hear it....)

i'm going to go to every game possible. and would be more than happy to take people or go along with any of you.

might get to watch me fall down stairs!!

Well, since you're feeling generous, swing by and pick me up - I live in Arknasas now...

it's going to be my first year at UNL, and my first time ever going to a Husker game. (i dont want to hear it....)

i'm going to go to every game possible. and would be more than happy to take people or go along with any of you.

get me some tickets to the USC game. BRI is supposed to buy them but you know how under paid public servants are, 1st year college students usually make more money then they do.

get me some tickets to the USC game. BRI is supposed to buy them but you know how under paid public servants are, 1st year college students usually make more money then they do.

Doesn't look like I'll be going to the USC game this year as of right now...............I can't get the time off of work already!!!! I hate Polk County!!!! :madash

Colorado Springs PD is looking better and better isnt it

I'm going to test for their class that is going to start next January once the testing process opens up............. :thumbs

I'm going to test for their class that is going to start next January once the testing process opens up............. :thumbs

damn, you didnt have to say it twice

You can say that again!

all of the Home games are away games for me. hopefully i will be able to attend most of them this year.

unless BRI pu$$es out for the ISU game also, he is supposed to be buying me beer for that game. his "wife" said that he cannot go to the USC game. (he blames it on work, saying that he cannot get the days off)

the one game that i am going to try to go to away from Lincoln is the sCUm game.

how many board members are going to Boulder this year?

all of the Home games are away games for me. hopefully i will be able to attend most of them this year.

unless BRI pu$$es out for the ISU game also, he is supposed to be buying me beer for that game. his "wife" said that he cannot go to the USC game. (he blames it on work, saying that he cannot get the days off)

the one game that i am going to try to go to away from Lincoln is the sCUm game.

I'm thinking about going, it's only a 30 minute drive for me.

I got the time off of work already for the ISU game a$$ so I'll be there for that one. :bonez

I got the time off of work already for the ISU game a$$ so I'll be there for that one. :bonez

that is good to hear.

the game is on my son's 21 birthday, so i might just have to take him along to.