Which away game to attend next year?

Alley

Last year I went to my first away game at K-state and I had a blast. There fans were great. Our fans were way more pumped up then a home game. No problems with vehicle or personal vandalism. So I'd like to go to another away game next year. And the only ones I see feasable are Kansas or Missouri. So I was hoping to get some opinions of people who have gone to those games and what there experiences were like. How are the stadiums? Will I get treated with respect and not have to worry about where I park my car? thanks for the input!

Well, going to the MU game in 05 almost resulted in several fist fights for me. Their fans are horrible. I would say, the worst I have ever experienced(never been to CU). We stayed at a friends house far from campus, so no vehicle vandalism. Next year, we are trying to get to the game in Austin. Have a friend there, so that would be sweet.

I've heard from friends who have attended that CU is right up there with Mizzou. Then again, that was before they stopped allowing alcohol into their stadium so that might change things (ha ha ha i made a joke).

Also, I had some friends go to Lawrence and they said that is one of the nicest games they have gone too. Some food for thought.

I'm trouble.

i want to go to a game at CU.

Ummmmm.......bring a helmet :lol::thumbs

Too bad we dont play at ISU this next year..........you could get any seat you wanted :corndance

That's funny, cause it's probably true....and what's even funnier is that I went to the game in Ames this last year and the whole friggint thing sold out!