Which away game to attend next year?

Alley

I'm trouble.

i want to go to a game at CU.

I'm trouble.

i want to go to a game at CU.

Yeah, I want to attend an away Colorado game as well. I'm just asking for trouble <_<

Come on up. I say we get a big red limo w/ as members as we can get from the board. We can all gather at my place and make the 30 minute drive to Boulder and raise hell. At least if were in a big group we have a fighting chance. :thumbs

Froniter is always having seat sales to Denver... Hell that sounds like fun and I might be iN

I *think* I am new to the board. :) I swore I was on this. Anyway, hello.

I am likely going to make it down to the Wake game. It is a nice trip from NYC to NC and I know at least 5 people from the Nebraska Society of NY that are going to the game, so I'll catch up with them early on.

Also, if anyone is wavering, remember it is always nice to show up to non-conference, marquee road games with 30,000 fans of our own. These fans have spent the last 4 years dealing with Hokie, Hurricane, Seminole, and Yellow Jacket fans. They'd love us! :)

I am likely going to make it down to the Wake game. It is a nice trip from NYC to NC and I know at least 5 people from the Nebraska Society of NY that are going to the game, so I'll catch up with them early on.

Also, if anyone is wavering, remember it is always nice to show up to non-conference, marquee road games with 30,000 fans of our own. These fans have spent the last 4 years dealing with Hokie, Hurricane, Seminole, and Yellow Jacket fans. They'd love us! :)

Welcome to the Board, Trendon! Great to have you!

i'm thinkin about going to that game. can get flight and hotel pretty cheap. Do you kow if the games are very easy to get into their? i was kinda worried about the overall size of there stadium and size of the visitor's section.

Wake is the game that I would like to go to....... Been to CU more times than I can count, and even those bastards are D!cks, I love to go there.....especially when we kick their A$$....

Texas would be nice, but not probable....

I've been to several away games and bowl games with HANC and kc_husker. Including KU, CU, and several bowl games. KU is a great atmosphere for away games since it's mostly Husker Red in their stadium. Pretty decent tailgating there. CU is fun if you can put up with the idiots out there. But there is a large hotel close to the stadium where all the Husker fans hang out, at least that used to be the case when I was last out there in Boulder in 95. ISU is pretty awesome tailgating too.

I would love to go to Texas and Wake this year. I wish I would have gone to A&M last year. I'm looking forward to some of our future games with Tennesse, V-Tech, UCLA and Washington. A night game at Tennessee would be pretty crazy.

And any bowl game is great to go to (well with the exception of maybe the Independence Bowl). We've had a lot of great times in San Antonio, Dallas, Phoenix, Miami, and Pasadena.

I wanna make it out to Lincoln next year, but no one wants to go with me.

I made plans to with a friend to go to the KU game last year, but the (now former) friend I wanted made plans with changed his mind in the summer. :asshat

Hell if I knew you I would go. That is why I want to go to college down there, to watch Husker football. That is if I have any money....

I wanna make it out to Lincoln next year, but no one wants to go with me.

I made plans to with a friend to go to the KU game last year, but the (now former) friend I wanted made plans with changed his mind in the summer. :asshat

Hell if I knew you I would go. That is why I want to go to college down there, to watch Husker football. That is if I have any money....

Well I've made new friends and am looking at Greyhound schedules. He loves America and hates the Sooners as much as the next red-blooded American.

However I've been in contact with someone at UNL and my college credits here might transfer over to Nebraska! :corndance:corndance:woo:woo

So let's wait and see...

But the idea of us making it out to Boulder mentioned above sounds like too much fun (and I've almost got a free Alaska Airlines flight, and my miles won't fly me to Lincoln :angry: But they'll get me to Denver).

it's going to be my first year at UNL, and my first time ever going to a Husker game. (i dont want to hear it....)

i'm going to go to every game possible. and would be more than happy to take people or go along with any of you.

might get to watch me fall down stairs!!