B-Ball today at Kansas

Kansas is way too athletic for the Huskers and the style of play that Sadler likes to play. He doesn't have the horses to compete with them. I haven't seen a more lopsided major conference basketball game this entire year, if ever. That's about as bad as it gets. I equate that to 70-10 against TT.

Next year when DOC gets more of his type of players in here i think we might be alittle more athletic and we will have more size . So we can play "baseline to baseline"

With Doc bringing in 7 to 8 players and we only have 2 seniors this year

who will not be back?

I have no idea how he is going to fit all of these players. We are now sitting at 9 scholarship players. Two seniors will leave us at 7. Who knows how the White thing will turn out, but if he comes back, he will take a scholarship. If we stay at seven and add 8 new scholarship players, that will put us at 15. I am not for sure how many we can have on scholarship but 15 seems a little high.

Next year when DOC gets more of his type of players in here i think we might be alittle more athletic and we will have more size . So we can play "baseline to baseline"

With Doc bringing in 7 to 8 players and we only have 2 seniors this year

who will not be back?

I have no idea how he is going to fit all of these players. We are now sitting at 9 scholarship players. Two seniors will leave us at 7. Who knows how the White thing will turn out, but if he comes back, he will take a scholarship. If we stay at seven and add 8 new scholarship players, that will put us at 15. I am not for sure how many we can have on scholarship but 15 seems a little high.

Thirteen on scholarship. I imagine that he's doing what most coaches do at anywhere other than Duke - over-recruiting on the basis that there's always going to be one or two that decide to leave or that don't meet requirements.