How does RB pan out next season??

HSKRNOKC

It's got to be Lucky who is going to get the starts, that is if he comes back. There are some rumors that he's wanting to transfer. But those are just rumors.

I think the transfer thing has died, but I think were left with Lucky now. I think Glenn will come back a lot stronger and faster. He's frustrated right now, he's gonna prove he belongs. I don't think we see any freshman this year unless by necessity. If we saw very little of Lucky his first year, and we were desperate, I'm not sure we see Helo or Castille.

Lucky is coming back -FACT

Lucky will get a majority of the carries (barring Injury) - FACT

Lucky will have a monster (Breakout) year because he is that good - FACT

We will see mainly 2 RB Lucky and Glenn (Goalline and Short yardage) - I THINK FACT

Wilson will Redshirt, Lucky will be gone after next year, Wilson will be the man the following year and will be considered one of the best ever here (He has that ability) - I HOPE FACT

I dont personally think our RB situation is dire, i think it is improved. 4 RB is too many. BJax is gone and was good but Lucky is Better and will shine with a majority of the carries.

Should Lucky get hurt then i think you'll see Wilson's redshirt pulled and he and Glenn will get the carries. However, should Glenn get hurt i think Wilson will stay redshirted and Castille or Helu will get the short yardage and goalline carries.

We will see mainly 2 RB Lucky and Glenn (Goalline and Short yardage) - I THINK FACT

Wilson will Redshirt, Lucky will be gone after next year, Wilson will be the man the following year and will be considered one of the best ever here (He has that ability) - I HOPE FACT

I dont personally think our RB situation is dire, i think it is improved. 4 RB is too many. BJax is gone and was good but Lucky is Better and will shine with a majority of the carries.

Should Lucky get hurt then i think you'll see Wilson's redshirt pulled and he and Glenn will get the carries. However, should Glenn get hurt i think Wilson will stay redshirted and Castille or Helu will get the short yardage and goalline carries.

:yeah I agree with your facts, and I am with you on your hopes. Lucky should be great this year.

:yeah I agree with your facts, and I am with you on your hopes. Lucky should be great this year.

Me too, except I hope that Lucky stays for his senior year.

I dont think Wilson can redshirt.

Me too, except I hope that Lucky stays for his senior year.

I agree also. Except I'm not sure about the "4 RB is too many" statement. If you are referring to the 4 RB committee then I'm in agreement. But if you are talking about having 4 quality RB available in the stable then I disagree. You can never have enough quality RB. We've seen how quickly those numbers can dwindle due to injury. USC obviously has no qualms about stock piling as many quality RBs as possible. The glory days under Osborne showed numerous quality RBs on the roster. Those were the days when the lower depth chart guys got reps in the third and fourth quarter which made them prepared to step in when it was their time to shine. It's a different game today but we can hope to return to that type of powerhouse again.

Yes he can, he has a redshirt year available.

Believe it or not, but I agree with you. Lucky is poised for greatness and Glenn isn't far behind.

Yes he can, he has a redshirt year available.

Plus, if his condition is bad enough couldnt he apply for a medical redshirt?

Well as far as things look for Lucky if I was him I would be looking at an opportunity to prove myself to everyone in Husker Nation and across the college football world. He has no one standing in his way right now and is the healthiest of them all unfortunately for the other guys. I think we will see some big things out of him this next year and see him grow and mature into a running back that we all want him to be. I think Glenn will definately get a large amount of reps, but Lucky will emerge our premiere back. Barring catostrophic events I don't think we see the Freshman this season.