Bracket Contest!!

Just wanted to get this out there so people can get started. Here are some early rules, and I'll come up with some others as we go...

Join our group here: http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/group?groupID=39683

*I believe ESPN closes the brackets about 10 mins before the 1st tip on Thur morning, so dont wait.

General rules:

Members & guests can participate.

You can create as many entries as you want, but...

only board members will qualify to win the prizes, and...

the only account considered is the one with the same email addy you used for the board, but...

ESPN allows each user to create up to 5 entries, so you are entitled to create as many or few as you want, and..

the best of your entries will be used.

I'll announce the prize details soon... good luck.

:corndance

Effin' Maryland!!!!! :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:steam

you have no idea what it's like out here after their demise..... and what's worse is that now the defending national champ women's team has prematurely spit the bit too. black day in the Free State

and THIS is how they want to model the end of the season in football?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!? no freakin' way!

f'ing Kansas!!!! I had them winning it all so now my bracket is totally f'd!!!! That's what I get for betting the farm on the Jayhawks!!! :madash

Yeah don't worry my bracket is F'd now too! KU screwed me, although I didn't have them winning it all...but I had OSU losing to memphis and they couldn't pull it off. Still I could be ok if Florida wins then G-town ends up winning it all for me.