Number 18?

OMG!!!

"I envision Lil' Red as Big Boy's jealous, bitter younger brother, who tried to open his own chain of restaurants but failed, and is now reduced to shooting Slim Jims and children's coloring menus out of a t-shirt cannon to fans during Nebraska games."

That is just too funny.... Husker 37... you get the good looking out post of the month. I give you a 10 clap salute. Take a bow my man.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

ESPN had lil red voted as one of the best in the country just last year. To each their own...inflatable mascot.

i thought that was herbie, in the capital one mascot competition.

which, incidentally, herbie was not invited back into the competition in 06.

Actually he was invited back but the UNL Athletic department didn't let him rejoin, they said something about wanting to give other schools a chance.

ESPN had lil red voted as one of the best in the country just last year. To each their own...inflatable mascot.

i thought that was herbie, in the capital one mascot competition.

which, incidentally, herbie was not invited back into the competition in 06.

Actually he was invited back but the UNL Athletic department didn't let him rejoin, they said something about wanting to give other schools a chance.

That can't be right. Assignments for the Herbie would be a personnel matter and the U wouldn't say anything! :hellloooo

OMG!!!

"I envision Lil' Red as Big Boy's jealous, bitter younger brother, who tried to open his own chain of restaurants but failed, and is now reduced to shooting Slim Jims and children's coloring menus out of a t-shirt cannon to fans during Nebraska games."

That is just too funny.... Husker 37... you get the good looking out post of the month. I give you a 10 clap salute. Take a bow my man.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Thanks..But I first thought maybe the author of that stole my answer (# 14 from the "Introduce yourself" thread)

1) How long have you been a member of Husker Nation?..We're a Nation?..Well..In that case..Probably ~9 months before 04/20/60

2) What/who led you to The Nation? the Force???..A horse looking for water? Probably the '71 OU "Game of the Century" my 1st memory when I was 11

3) Where are you from originally? Mom...Maybe Dad..in Holdrege..The old Brewster Clinic, I think

4) Where do you live now? Chandler, AZ

5) Favorite Husker memory? Thanksgiving..My older brothers home from college and we're glued to the tube shouting plays to Devaney/Osborn

6) Worst Husker memory? Oklahoma's Flea Flickers

7) Number of home games attended? ~12, but I stopped going since the loss to Washington

8) Number of away games attended? 2... but I stopped going since "N"ineteen ta "N"uthin' (I realized we'd lost 4 of the last 5 games I saw in person) <_< ...Unless you count the '95 Fiesta Bowl where I just paced outside the stadium

9) Favorite Husker memorabilia/apparel? Thong, if I can get Buckeye37 (my Wife) to wear 'em

10) Favorite place to watch a Husker game? (section in Memorial, bar, friends house etc.) on the field

11) Favorite all time player?Todd Brown/Jamie Williams/Andy Means/Scott Strasburger/Randy Florell

12) WCO or Option?Both..Keep 'em guessing..But WaCO is SOooOOoo last week

13) Stevie Pederson or Billy Byrne? What's their 40 time?

14) Lil Red or Herbie Husker?Who's Lil Red?..He's not that Bob's Big Boy lookin' balloon animal that keeps bouncing up no matter how hard you punch him, is he?..Always Loved Herbie..even named one of my Favourite body parts after him

(Didn't we all in Able 6) ?..

15) Favorite Husker play? "Dances with Korn"..Oh, you mean...Uh..Tha Touch Downs (of course)...Fumbleroosky, fullback up the middle against any Florida school in the 3rd or 4th Quarter..Long pass down the middle after we lulled the other team to sleep...That one kickoff to Oklahoma where their guy was KO'd..I still can't believe they didn't call that a fumble!!! :steam ...Traps were always fun, though...

16) Favorite game-day beverage?Mass Quantities...anything cold..Beers with gatorade (mixed in) if it's windy :wasted ..NO..really don't pay attention to anything other than the next play call...

17) How did you find HuskerBoard? (referral source) HUSKER 37...Really...I sure hope I get the 1.5 posts for every post I make in the future or at least some frequent flyer miles