Boulder is lots of fun!

I'm sure I will get ridiculed for this but Boulder is one hell of a fun town. I spent the weekend down there and had a great time. It is such a vibrant community. Music , beautiful women and great food and drink everywhere. I must have hugged at least 20 trees while I was there. Sure the college kids can be out of control a-holes , but the majority of the people there were kind. My car was never damaged because of the Husker sticker or license plate cover. I did not get laid though.

I'll be going there for a visit one night when I'm visiting next month. :) I'm excited.

You're coming to visit me next month? I'm excited too! :)

Um...I think she's a senior in High School. Don't end up on 'To Catch A Predator'.

17 is legal here in Colorado :woo , but that isnt what I was thinking about.....Sicko! J/K!

I spent a week there for a Chemistry Seminar 10 Years ago.

The Brew Pubs were great, but Ruined me for other Beers..Budweiser now tastes like HorsePee..Still.

Even after drinking MicroBrew by the Gallon..The Girls still looked like good Plow pullers.

(Thick thighs/ankles).