Armistead Was right....in 2004.....Thanx for the props Eric

Armistead with perhaps the post of the year.....(Eric The Red)....2004

Love the chatter I see about BC being a bum and the staff is worthless and should be fired......I can't say that the losses this year especially S. Miss aren't hard to take....but what did you guy's expect?....No way you can replace Tom Osbourne and expect to roll on without a hick-up or two...and if that means a losing season or a blowout here and there, then some of you guys are just not living in the real world......The History of Nebraska Football is replete with rebuilding and bad years....all programs have their low points....its just the way it goes.....Do we have to be happy?...NO....do we act like f@#$ing loser KSU fans and boosters...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....We have had a nice run with Devaney and Osbourne....and lets not forget there was alot of guys(me) who wanted T O's head when he kept losing to OU....Miami was horrible for a couple of years, OU was worthless for about 6 years....LSU GEORGIA>ALABAMA...UCLA>>>USC....All these programs have stunk , some still do....what we need to see from our new coaches is progress....I don't want to see BC riding around Nebraska promising a National Championship in his first year, I don't want a coach who lies about where he played football or a coach who hangs out with strippers... I want a coach with drive and a love for football ...a guy who can hire good coaches and a guy who can hit the street and recruit....We got that guy...Stop f@$#ing whining you little bitches and get behind the program.....I swear there are some guys on the site who need to drive there car of a cliff....... we have very little chance to beat OU, but I know help is on the way....We may be bringing in the best class of high school talent to ever play at Nebraska.....Last years Class was solid and I got to believe with Blake and Co. out recruiting we will have a nice class next year....IF....If BC has not got it turned around in 07, then I will the first to call for a change.....The Talent on the O-line and the D-line is simply not there...our Linebackers and average at best and our QB is not very good....WTF do you expect BC to do with that?........How many NFL prospects are on the field today?........Stop whining and get out your check books.....Send lawyers, guns and money...and we will get back on top.....peace my bruthas....and fu$& off to all you KSU WANNABEES HUSKERS WHO WHINE ABOUT BC

I was taking a trip down memory lane when I relized how brilliant I am........We are on the Brink of a mob ass year......I can't wait til the the FULL strength Blackshirts and the West Coat O in the hands of NFL talent wrecking the folks that hope to compete with the Big Red Machine

2007 will be our return to the mountain top....Yes Bruthas....I have a DREAM

From this point foward can we not refer to "MOB ASS YEAR" as M>A>Y.....similar to LOL?

I also remember October of 2005 "Rose Bowl bound for sure"

one month later "5-6 is a certainty"

I'd give you props on that prophecy if I hadn't read your drunken ramblings on how Chuck Long or Monte Kiffin should be coach after they fire Callahan before the 2006 season. If you don't remember, just take a stroll down memory lane.

I'd give you props on that prophecy if I hadn't read your drunken ramblings on how Chuck Long or Monte Kiffin should be coach after they fire Callahan before the 2006 season. If you don't remember, just take a stroll down memory lane.

pwned :nutz

Either way, here is to a Mob....Ass.....Year?

lets just say here is to the Skers rollin over some real competition this year, and getting back to where they belong in the college football world.

i don't think anyones' old rants or predictions are ever that accurate, so i guess if you want to pat yourself on the back, have at it.

this team appears to be moving forward, but the jury is still out on the coaching ability, the recruting ability is acceptable given the circumstances we face. this year and next year will determine what significant changes/improvements Cally and company have brought to this team. end of 2008 should be the 5 year report card that matters to most. jury is still out.

Personally, I think the excitement in Lincoln is better then it seems to have been the past few years which is a good sign. However, as I told someone this morning...it is WAY too soon to get involved with "how are we going to do." We can make predictions but they are really based off of last years outcomes and players. I get optimistic about the new players impact (Im as high on Niles Paul as anyone) but we cant even get realistic until fall ball starts. If you are going to base predictions on stuff, at least for me, wait until the Red White game. Practices are just to controled to be basing things off of IMO. Rant over.....GO BIG RED!!!

• 5 months later...

Agin, I was right as rain

Husker rolled up Nevada

stopped the defending ACC champs

The Huskers never quit, the offense put up decent numbers agin SC and the ream showed it had guts

The Big Red then avoided the upset bug that has killed alot of teams this year

Now the Boys get to tune up before the Mizzou game with a terrible ISU

Calling my own shot on this one

Huskers Roll

NU 73

Clones 0.....Uh huh....a bomb ass shut out

the students will be tearing down the Runza signs agin.......

I am licking my chops...and so are the blackshirts

Whoah man.. you seriously have seen the past few weeks as encouraging? Did you not see our defense give up over 1,000 yards in two weeks?

The defense is not going to get better. If the defense is better than they look they would have made a statement in the Ball State game, after getting lit up two straight weeks. The defense will get more and more discouraged with every game, and the offense will get more and more frustrated with the defense.

Did you watch the games? These are not problems that can be fixed quickly, they are the types of problems that will have to be fixed in the offseason, different motivational tactics, different coaching tactics. Quite frankly it's going to take a couple of good defensive coaching changes to get the kids motivated again, and to rebuild our defense from the ground up in the offseason.

Man, I could only wish that Wake and Ball St. were flukes.. but by all rights they are weaker opponents than pretty much every game left on our schedule.

I have no idea after these past few weeks what could possibly motivate those kids on defense and get them to play lights out. I think it's just going to snowball.

I don't care who you are.....that was a great reply to my post

DJR...I still lol everytime I read it...the Chuck Long reset is priceless

Keep it up