Witt responds well!!

I watched the team practice during the Husker Youth Experience last Saturday. I had two boys attending.

We probably watched them practice for 20 to 25 minutes. They were moving through plays very quickly. No idle chat between plays. All four quarterbacks rotated in.

Granted, it was a short practice, but I left the practice very impressed with Witt. Ganz and Davis looked pretty good, too. I'm pretty sure that Keller threw two picks.

I don't know how Witt would do with 80,000 people watching him, but I wouldn't write him off for this year. I think he's the real deal.

I watched the team practice during the Husker Youth Experience last Saturday. I had two boys attending.

We probably watched them practice for 20 to 25 minutes. They were moving through plays very quickly. No idle chat between plays. All four quarterbacks rotated in.

Granted, it was a short practice, but I left the practice very impressed with Witt. Ganz and Davis looked pretty good, too. I'm pretty sure that Keller threw two picks.

I don't know how Witt would do with 80,000 people watching him, but I wouldn't write him off for this year. I think he's the real deal.

was lee not throwing that day, I know he wasn't at the start but I thought he has been taking snaps for about a week now, He has been reported to stay after the practice and help some of the wr and te catch more balls

I think he is as well. He would make a heck of a four year starter. But he'll get his turn.

I think he gets his shot after this next season. Something just tells me that he'll be the guy for a while.