I took the cat to the vet and had her front claws removed because she kept trying to destroy my new furniture. She is very miserable and keeps bleeding all over the place. The dog keeps following her around and licking up the blood. Had I known how brutal it was , I would have never done that to her. I would have kept my old furniture had I known getting her claws removed was so awful.

awwwwwwwwwwww!!!! poor kitty!! :(:(:(

she'll be ok soon though

she needs some extra lovin...and also needs to be confined, dont let her walk too much, I'm sure the vet told you all the info though.

Not really. I had it done on Tuesday and everything seemed okay until today. I think she did it by chewing on it. There was blood everywhere. Anyway , I rushed her to the vet this afternoon , and they gave her some more kitty morphine and bandaged both feet up. She's pissed at me though!

I too am a dog person, but have 2 cats. Which we're also strays that just sort of came up to me.

I don't have the heart to leave animals out on their own when I know they don't have a home and know I'll give them a better home than someone else.

I'm a softy I suppose...

how's the kitty today?