GREEN???

Green and Asante were rotating at Strong Safety and Wilson played almost the entire time at Free Safety. Perhaps Bryan is playing his way onto the field and Tierre is not doing enough to prove he deserves to be a starter.

i cant imagine that green has gotten beat out. if that was the case wouldnt it make much more sense to move HIM to rb?

Green and Asante were rotating at Strong Safety and Wilson played almost the entire time at Free Safety. Perhaps Bryan is playing his way onto the field and Tierre is not doing enough to prove he deserves to be a starter.

i cant imagine that green has gotten beat out. if that was the case wouldnt it make much more sense to move HIM to rb?

It's pretty late in his career to be moving him around. If that were the case, which I don't believe it is.

or corner.....considering our lack of depth there Thenarse showed he is good enough to be the safety to come in if either get hurt. I think it would be a good idea to move him back to corner.

Well there is something going on. Asante and Green were the favorites to be the safeties and yet they weren't on the field at the same time. Asante didn't do much, Wilson looked good, Tierre was Tierre. Who knows whats going on. If Wilson continues to play well, it will be hard to keep him off the field.

I think since he has played the postion at NU before he would be able to make the switch pretty easy. heck he has as much experience there as any other postion. poor guy hs been moved around so much. talk about a team player