Early Stars Awarded by Scout.com

Go check Oklahoma's recruits...

Crap why do you have to try and rain on someone's parade? 3 of the 5(6?) commits so far are Top 100 and all you can say is "Go check Oklahoma's recruits". Get a little excited about your own team. After Hoch's eval he will more then likely be a :star:star:star:star guy as well. That is a pretty solid start if you ask me.

Go check Oklahoma's recruits...

Crap why do you have to try and rain on someone's parade? 3 of the 5(6?) commits so far are Top 100 and all you can say is "Go check Oklahoma's recruits". Get a little excited about your own team. After Hoch's eval he will more then likely be a :star:star:star:star guy as well. That is a pretty solid start if you ask me.

??? Might want to check that anal passage, bub. I'm guessing there is a long iron rod wedged up there.

1. I merely pointed out that OU is having a fantastic start to its recruiting class. If we are excited about our start (and we darn well should be), then OU fans have to be ecstatic.

2. How other Big 12 teams recruit is hugely relevant to Nebraska's football future.

3. So the bleep what? Get off your high horse. You, newearth, are such a self-rightreous person it makes me sick. Go check my comments about the Robinson and Givens commits and tell me I'm not excited about my team.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that took your comment in an Eeyore sort of way. Thanks for the kind words though. They really started my day off on the right track. :thumbs

Watch this to see how your post came across.IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UszX_NkkOk

Well I certainly apologize. I honestly had no idea that drawing attention to the pretty amazing haul that OU has gathered so far woud cast a pall over the board and completely wipe out the enthusiasm that everyone shared over our GREAT recruiting start. Really, I was just impressed by OU. Sorry for the mistake. Won't happen again.

And again, I appreciate your continuing personal efforts to educate me as to the proper conduct of a true Husker fan. I'm keeping a list of all your sage words, but unfortunately its on my wall at home, so I can't see it right now. But, to paraphrase, it goes something like this:

1. Put on scarlet-colored glasses.

2. NEVER criticize Husker coaches or players.

3. NEVER point out a rival's success.

4. Nebraska is the best at everything - always.

I really am sorry for being so down on the team. I surely made these posts in the wrong context:

Re: Givens:

Un-freakin' believable.

Best O-Line haul in the nation, period.

BC has no excuses now. He had better get one of the top QBs.

WOW!!!

Re: Robinson:

Best O-Line haul in the country!

GREAT NEWS!!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap

I will do better next time, I promise!

QUOTE(newearthhusker @ Apr 18 2007, 06:04 AM)

I'm sure I'm not the only one that took your comment in an Eeyore sort of way. Thanks for the kind words though. They really started my day off on the right track.

Watch this to see how your post came across.IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UszX_NkkOk

Well I certainly apologize. I honestly had no idea that drawing attention to the pretty amazing haul that OU has gathered so far woud cast a pall over the board and completely wipe out the enthusiasm that everyone shared over our GREAT recruiting start. Really, I was just impressed by OU. Sorry for the mistake. Won't happen again.

And again, I appreciate your continuing personal efforts to educate me as to the proper conduct of a true Husker fan. I'm keeping a list of all your sage words, but unfortunately its on my wall at home, so I can't see it right now. But, to paraphrase, it goes something like this:

1. Put on scarlet-colored glasses.

2. NEVER criticize Husker coaches or players.

3. NEVER point out a rival's success.

4. Nebraska is the best at everything - always.

I really am sorry for being so down on the team. I surely made these posts in the wrong context:

Re: Givens:

Un-freakin' believable.

Best O-Line haul in the nation, period.

BC has no excuses now. He had better get one of the top QBs.

WOW!!!

Re: Robinson:

Best O-Line haul in the country!

GREAT NEWS!!!!

I will do better next time, I promise!

Don't worry....some people got your drift. Oklahoma's recruiting class, so far, is quite impressive. There's no arguing with that.

Did you watch the youtube clip submitted by newearthhusker, though. It made me spout my diet coke through my nose!! I never saw that SNL skit before!!