Keller talking with Murtha

If that is where you get the majority of your Husker information it's no wonder you act like you do. You bring nothing to this board and your constant negativity is really pathetic. I'm all for differing viewpoints, but you dont' have a viewpoint, you have an agenda. It's obvious and it's pathetic. Don't you have better things to do with your time than get on the internet and slam everything about the current Nebraska Football program?

Thank heavens we have those who have nothing better to do with their time than get on the internet and lecture other Husker fans on how to be a "real" Husker fan.

Never mind someone simply commenting on a news report about the team; he had better have a positive commentary, DAMMIT!!

Forgive him, chuckd, some of us didn't get the "True Husker Fan" guidebook. We are learning on the fly...

If that is where you get the majority of your Husker information it's no wonder you act like you do. You bring nothing to this board and your constant negativity is really pathetic. I'm all for differing viewpoints, but you dont' have a viewpoint, you have an agenda. It's obvious and it's pathetic. Don't you have better things to do with your time than get on the internet and slam everything about the current Nebraska Football program?

Thank heavens we have those who have nothing better to do with their time than get on the internet and lecture other Husker fans on how to be a "real" Husker fan.

Never mind someone simply commenting on a news report about the team; he had better have a positive commentary, DAMMIT!!

Forgive him, chuckd, some of us didn't get the "True Husker Fan" guidebook. We are learning on the fly...

Wow, why am I not surprised that you would be one to defend him. I have no problem with people that spend time talking about things they enjoy on the internet. However, for the life of me I can't understand why people spend their time bitching about things they don't like. You seem to be in that category as is your pal ForReal. I've went back and looked at posting histories and it's almost funny. It's the same things over and over "fire Callahan he doesn't know how to call plays" Well, not sure if you caught the NFL Network broadcast of the spring game, but if you did it should be quite evident that he knows VERY WELL how to call plays.

If you and the rest of the SP/BC bashers want to cry about not being called "real fans" then how about you do something to show you support the current team/staff in any way. If you admit that you don't support this team, but were fans in the past, that's fine. I guess that makes you formerfans ;)

Sean Callahan mention the other night that Keller and McKeon and Rudd are always together and get along really well.

I for one love to see it when a starting QB takes on a defensive mentality. You've got to be a bit of a badass, you have to have that mean streak and killer instinct. When there's two mins left in a big game and I'm down six, I want to look across the huddle and see someone with some swagger and edge. McKeon probly wasn't the most popular guy in the locker room initially either because of his abrasive and outspoken personality. But when guys see that that attitude is part of what makes a guy a playmaker, they don't see it as a problem.

Wow, why am I not surprised that you would be one to defend him. I have no problem with people that spend time talking about things they enjoy on the internet. However, for the life of me I can't understand why people spend their time bitching about things they don't like. You seem to be in that category as is your pal ForReal. I've went back and looked at posting histories and it's almost funny. It's the same things over and over "fire Callahan he doesn't know how to call plays" Well, not sure if you caught the NFL Network broadcast of the spring game, but if you did it should be quite evident that he knows VERY WELL how to call plays.

If you and the rest of the SP/BC bashers want to cry about not being called "real fans" then how about you do something to show you support the current team/staff in any way. If you admit that you don't support this team, but were fans in the past, that's fine. I guess that makes you formerfans ;)

??? You don't understand why a fan criticizes the coach or players? Did you grow up playing with pandas and riding unicorns over rainbows?

It's simple. Fans love to analyze their team, decipher what ails the team, and make criticisms. It happens all the time. It's quite common. But that doesn't mean they don't love the team, or that they don't support the team. I think Bill Callahan has moments when his play calling is horrible. However, I've never once called for his ouster - I've questioned whether he can coach this team to a championship, but I still support him and hope for the best. It doesn't make me a bad fan or a non-supportive fan. I'm just not the type who is going to ignore poor coaching decisions and the like.

Please try to understand this. It will keep that high horse from getting too big.

??? You don't understand why a fan criticizes the coach or players? Did you grow up playing with pandas and riding unicorns over rainbows?

It's simple. Fans love to analyze their team, decipher what ails the team, and make criticisms. It happens all the time. It's quite common. But that doesn't mean they don't love the team, or that they don't support the team. I think Bill Callahan has moments when his play calling is horrible. However, I've never once called for his ouster - I've questioned whether he can coach this team to a championship, but I still support him and hope for the best. It doesn't make me a bad fan or a non-supportive fan. I'm just not the type who is going to ignore poor coaching decisions and the like.

Please try to understand this. It will keep that high horse from getting too big.

i thought it was a unicorn? and does really matter how high his horse is as he's riding across a rainbow?

and pandas?

pvp19990803.gif

they're not as fun as you'd think.

"Unsportsmanlike Conduct" reported that Keller isn't well liked by the team and that they would rather have Ganz start. Keller is a little too "take charge" while Ganz is one of the boys. If that is the case then it's no wonder why we can't finish in the top 25. If you don't like someone gettting on your ass a little bit then you are soft.

Sence you know everything there is about the program why don't you tell me where I should get "real" Husker information. Forgive me from getting some of my info from the independent, impartial media. Maybe I should only use the information supplied to us by the athletic department and the Husker Sports Network because they don't have an agenda or credibility issues right?

I do have an agenda-talking the Huskers. I know this may shock you but everything is not perfect with the program. Sometimes we have to accept it. Just because you don't like talking about it doesn't mean that it's not so. Hiding from it doesn't make it go away.

"Unsportsmanlike Conduct" reported that Keller isn't well liked by the team and that they would rather have Ganz start. Keller is a little too "take charge" while Ganz is one of the boys. If that is the case then it's no wonder why we can't finish in the top 25. If you don't like someone gettting on your ass a little bit then you are soft.

Sence you know everything there is about the program why don't you tell me where I should get "real" Husker information. Forgive me from getting some of my info from the independent, impartial media. Maybe I should only use the information supplied to us by the athletic department and the Husker Sports Network because they don't have an agenda or credibility issues right?

I do have an agenda-talking the Huskers. I know this may shock you but everything is not perfect with the program. Sometimes we have to accept it. Just because you don't like talking about it doesn't mean that it's not so. Hiding from it doesn't make it go away.

yea he told me that a while ago to he is a jerk

yea he told me that a while ago to he is a jerk

Ok, you call me a jerk so I will correct your grammar (which is atrocious by the way).

First of all, capitalization is your friend.

Yea, he told me that a while ago too In this case you are using the word "too" to mean "as well" in which case you would use "too" not "to".

Also, periods are a great way to let people know when you end a sentence. Then, after the period, you could go ahead and capitalize the first word of the next sentence. It would look something like this: too. He is a jerk. (Please notice the period at the end of the sentence.)

Now, I fully realize that grammar smack on a message board is weak, but not only have you started posts saying Callahan can't coach and Pederson should be fired, but you are incoherent at times. You make yourself an easy target because often times people don't even know what you are trying to say.

And just for your records, here's what your post should have looked like:

Yea, he told me that a while ago too. He is a jerk.

I read a report on ESPN today that said there is division in the locker-room.

It seems that chuckd has been lashing out at forrealbigredfan and other team mates over posting issues like positivity, Callihan criticism, Keller's popularity and the special teams of the posting board; grammar.

Although there is still time before the beginning of the season, if this rift isn't fixed the Huskes might be in trouble this year.

It seems that chuckd has been lashing out at forrealbigredfan and other team mates over posting issues like positivity, Callihan criticism, Keller's popularity and the special teams of the posting board; grammar.

Although there is still time before the beginning of the season, if this rift isn't fixed the Huskes might be in trouble this year.

I mean.....the Huskers might be in trouble this year.

It's Callahan. ;)

:cheers