"Hmm...Chinese student killing Americans."

Hmm...Chinese student killing Americans. A theme we should probably start getting used to. This idiot wasn't interested in getting revenge over his stupid girlfriend, he was a militant, and should've been treated as such. When is this country going to understand that we are constantly under attack??? Does anyone remember what the U.S. did to the Chinese Embassy in Bosnia??? I first thought that this was just a dumbass that was mad that his girlfriend didn't want him anymore. That is now preposterous. Reasonable people get over that, morons go to further lengths, terrorists go to even further measures. Anyone who wants to argue that this poor, heartbroken, 'mentally ill' boy was sooo crushed to take these measures to 'avenge' his sweetie needs his head examined.

Yes, I realize this isn't very sports related, even though a horrible event will probably take place at a sporting event within the next 5 years, which I will probably roll the dice since I will attend many NU games here and at other stadiums, including VT in 2009.

But guess what? We can't stop it, we don't know how to stop it, this country is oblivious, and it will continue to happen. God help us all.

It comes back to the time that we live. Back in the day most disagreements could be settled with a fist fight. You would live to fight another day.

The value of human life has decreased as well as crack boxes having a bad day figuring that everyone must die on the increase.

What do we do about it? Just try to teach your kids to be respectful reziliant caring individuals. It may not stop some of these absolute tragedies from happening, but at this point its all we have.

Hmm...Chinese student killing Americans. A theme we should probably start getting used to. This idiot wasn't interested in getting revenge over his stupid girlfriend, he was a militant, and should've been treated as such. When is this country going to understand that we are constantly under attack??? Does anyone remember what the U.S. did to the Chinese Embassy in Bosnia??? I first thought that this was just a dumbass that was mad that his girlfriend didn't want him anymore. That is now preposterous. Reasonable people get over that, morons go to further lengths, terrorists go to even further measures. Anyone who wants to argue that this poor, heartbroken, 'mentally ill' boy was sooo crushed to take these measures to 'avenge' his sweetie needs his head examined.

Yes, I realize this isn't very sports related, even though a horrible event will probably take place at a sporting event within the next 5 years, which I will probably roll the dice since I will attend many NU games here and at other stadiums, including VT in 2009.

But guess what? We can't stop it, we don't know how to stop it, this country is oblivious, and it will continue to happen. God help us all.

I guess I need my head examined because I think what you said is 'preposterous'. Unless you want to classify Eric and Dylan as 'militant' and attacking this country for the Columbine shootings and other such incidents. He wasn't militant. He wasn't sent on a mission from his country to thwart the all-mighty USA. His brain bone wasn't connected to his action bone. And years of teasing, picking on, racial profiling and other mental/physical 'picking' didn't help.

He was sick. I'm not excusing it. It's too bad that he took his own life and he didn't have to suffer for what he did. He should have had to suffer life in prison or a death sentence for what he did. But, it was in his make-up....he evidently has always had a screw loose....just like WHITE 40+ year old men who rape little boys, estranged WHITE wives that cut off guys dicks and WHITE parents that give infants alcohol and drugs.

Are there people that hate the USA? Yep. For the most part we probably come off pretty conceited compared to a lot of other countries. Does that mean that every act/crime that is conducted by a non-caucasian is terroristic and militant? Hell no. But it's thoughts and words like yours that perpetuate the stereo-typing and hatred towards our country.

Sorry Fopa,

1. You are probably a fan of Alex Jones.

2. Loose change was made by Highschool kids.

3. No Chinese does not = S. Korean.

Get used to it? Get used to what? The fact we can bear arms?

"#3. No Chinese does not = S. Korean."

The bad thing is that to many people, such as Foppa, they do. It's called racial profiling or stereotyping. To put it in a broader equation:

'Black x African + Middle-Eastern x Chinese / Korean + Indian x Pacific Islander = Not White = BAD.'

Slap a confederate flag on the side of your car and hang a gun rack up.

Bear Arms???

Beararms.jpg

OR

Bare Arms???

righttobarearms.jpg

Sorry.....had to interject a little humor. Here's a good depiction of the 'right to bear arms'.

GunPsycho.gif

Yeah damn grammar/spelling (bare)!!! :bonez

Foppa probably believes that there are 100,000 chinese soliders in Canada waiting to invade the U.S.

THEY WILL COME FROM THE NORTHWEST!!!!!!

Should thought you statement through Dude! :hmmph

Nah, you're right. It's 'bear' as written in the Bill of Rights. Just think it's funny that Larry The Cable Guy did 'Bare Arms' for his cover.

WOW....I just re-read this outrageous drabble again:

Here is the Institute of Science's definition of PARANOIA:

"A mode of thought, feeling, and behavior characterized centrally by false persecutory beliefs, more specifically referred to as paranoidness. Commonly associated with these core persecutory beliefs are properties of suspiciousness, fearfulness, hostility, hypersensitivity, rigidity of conviction, and an exaggerated sense of self-reference. These properties are evident with varying degrees of intensity and duration."

Funny isn't it? All of the experts are saying that Cho (the shooter) suffered from extreme paranoia. Foppa says that it wasn't a mental disorder, but that he was a militant sent on a mission...that this will happen again...likely at a sporting event...that he might be attending...that we can't stop it...it will continue to happen...and only God can save us.

Can someone look up the definition of IRONIC for me?!?! Oh and while you're out, pick up a re-sealable bag for us to dump this can of worms into!!!

Did anyone see the video of him posing with different weapons?

At one point he was holding a hammer in a pose to swing it.

A FREAKING HAMMER!

The dude had completely lost it.

I believe that it is way past time for the government to institute more extensive work to start preventing these things from happening. Hell it kind of makes you scared to bring your kids to school.

I really feel for the students ,family, the whole town. My prayers are with them as they mourn the loss of loved ones.

Something has got to be at least attempted in an aggressive manner to start to try to curb this horrible trend.