why????

To the post above me...

Have you seen Keller play :hellloooo His vision of the field is probably his biggest strength along with feeling the pocket. Also Keller has a much, MUCH stronger arm than Zac Taylor did so saying he doesnt have a rocket arm doesnt make since in your comparison of replacing Taylor. Also Zac Taylor wasnt any more of a running threat than Keller so that shouldnt be a problem.

Bingo!

To the post above me...

Have you seen Keller play :hellloooo His vision of the field is probably his biggest strength along with feeling the pocket. Also Keller has a much, MUCH stronger arm than Zac Taylor did so saying he doesnt have a rocket arm doesnt make since in your comparison of replacing Taylor.

I have seen keller play at ASU, and I saw him play the spring game. He doesn't throw as hard as Taylor. That's not my opinion, that's Mo Purify's opinion.

For instance, he does not have Beck's arm.

If Bill Callahan or one of the coaches said he has a much stronger arm than Taylor, it would matter to me. But who are you?

Also Zac Taylor wasnt any more of a running threat than Keller so that shouldnt be a problem.

It won't be a problem if he can see the field and understand the offense like Taylor did last year. Those are the same "if's" anyone else is considering.

If I read somewhere that Bill Callahan said that Keller's strength was that he sees the field real well, it would matter to me. But who are you?

i definately think it is possible. Even though we clearly will be the better team, you have to look at the schedule. AT mizzou, AT kansas, AT texas, AT colorado. Kansas gave us a huge scare, texas will be good of course, we never play good at columbia, and to be honest, we didn't look to impressive in the victory against Colorado. Granted, i think we are capable of winning all 4 of those, but i definately expect 3/4.

but you never know

To the post above me...

Have you seen Keller play :hellloooo His vision of the field is probably his biggest strength along with feeling the pocket. Also Keller has a much, MUCH stronger arm than Zac Taylor did so saying he doesnt have a rocket arm doesnt make since in your comparison of replacing Taylor.

I have seen keller play at ASU, and I saw him play the spring game. He doesn't throw as hard as Taylor. That's not my opinion, that's Mo Purify's opinion.

For instance, he does not have Beck's arm.

If Bill Callahan or one of the coaches said he has a much stronger arm than Taylor, it would matter to me. But who are you?

Also Zac Taylor wasnt any more of a running threat than Keller so that shouldnt be a problem.

It won't be a problem if he can see the field and understand the offense like Taylor did last year. Those are the same "if's" anyone else is considering.

If I read somewhere that Bill Callahan said that Keller's strength was that he sees the field real well, it would matter to me. But who are you?

Dude what is with the attitude with people around here lately!? :madash

as pointed out earlier, we never do well in columbia. i hate to say it but i think we lose this one because Daniel's boogers have steroids in them. <_<

Could you live off your own boogers if you had no food?

mods can you lock this thread? it'snot funny any more.