Like him or not...

That is great... glad to see us doing that and I know as a team the players do that kind of thing quite a bit!

Also being the football fan I am I've got to say this... seems like Cally cant wait for the SC game either, shows me he's thinking about it as much as we all our on here and how bad I think he wants it for really his first huge win here.

Yea I saw that too, that is great but it would be cool if he would have brought some bigger stars such as Keller, but some kids are just uncomfortable in certain situations and they could have been busy but still was a very cool thing

bring bigger stars? its the thought that hes going and i'm sure the kids aren't worried about which players come. It's complete class by callahan to do this.

Octavian and Turner? are they not stars? As far as I know keller hasnt completed a pass in a game for the Cornhuskers

Yea I saw that too, that is great but it would be cool if he would have brought some bigger stars such as Keller, but some kids are just uncomfortable in certain situations and they could have been busy but still was a very cool thing

All the players do these things around Lincoln year round... the ones who went probably depended on their school schedule. I wouldnt care who came to visit me, a husker is a husker. I think their all big stars for playing for us.

All the players do these things around Lincoln year round... the ones who went probably depended on their school schedule. I wouldnt care who came to visit me, a husker is a husker. I think their all big stars for playing for us.

Absolutely.

This is a great thing for our players to do. It lights up the faces of the children and makes them happy! And I think it makes the players happy as well. It was nice for everyone to see the human side of Coach Callahan. He truly, really loves kids and giving back. He is a good man.