I friggin can't believe it!!!!

faith

Okay all,

Maybe it's the couple of cocktails I've had but we just lost by a cazillion points and I can't believe it. What happened? What's happening to the Huskers?

The worst lost we ever had and I feel like crap about it. Would of, could of, should of, all these what ifs!! Will I ever be happy? I wasn't happy with Frank but wish he was here now, I liked Bo but he's not here now. I will blame it on Steve!!!

This Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith

:up Don't blame Callahan,It is our wonderful A.D. who did this to us.We have been through a lot of surprises and lost a lot through all of it.But when you(Pederson)Fire an entire coaching staff and lose all those years with the Huskers only because you don't like the direction things were going.What direction are we going now?DOWN I will stick by Callahan but lets put Pederson on a plane with a one way ticket.

I can beleive it. If you want a prime example of what happens to a football team that goes from an option/running game to a "west coast" offense game look no further than South Bend, Indiana and the Golden Domers of Notre Dame.

It's going to be very painful for the upcoming seasons.

As for Peddy, He didn't want the program to go into mediocrity. I'd be a lot happier with mediocre that embarassing.

I can't believe it, 60 point blow-out. I wonder how Steve Peterson feels now, it was a lot easier to watch K-State , Colorado, and Texas beat us than watch that last night from the stands. Steve Peterson is on the way to breaking all kinds of records, NO BOWL GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 36 YEARS!!! This is a joke, a coaching staff that does not make adjustments at half time, we have been beat every game in the second half. We are fast becoming the joke of the country, thanks Peterson and Callahan. SAD STATE OF AFFAIR.

I think it is a communist plot to weaken the central portion of the country by demoralizing its citizenry with losses in college football. Nah just kiddin' I thought being 7 pt underdogs was being generous but with TT being a team with an offense we are trying to be similar to those are the points we will be putting up on teams next year and beyond. I just wanted to say :wtf but its a transitional year with lots of changes. Dont really like it and it is painful but just have to look to the future and hope for the best. A coaching change after this year no matter how dismal isnt warranted. IMHO. A good article by blankman

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shootingpointblank

GBR

This is a joke, a coaching staff that does not make adjustments at half time,

But weren't the plays their, we just lacked execution. How many times did Dailey try to be Gannon and throw off his back foot. How many times did he overthrow his receiver??

Dailey gonna need to relax...

SOme of those receivers for Tech were running circles around NU. What can coaches do about that?

This is a joke, a coaching staff that does not make adjustments at half time, we have been beat every game in the second half.

BS. The plays were there like Eric said. Blame the coaches and the AD all you want, but that's what happened.

I don't think that we should blame just one person (though Peterson is big part of it) that we lost by 60 damn points yesterday. Everyone f*cking sucked yesterday. I have never been so damn embarrassed in my life. If f*cking Tech can beat by 60 then OU is going to put up 100 and we will get shut out. Hell Baylor might put up 50 on us.

This is a joke, a coaching staff that does not make adjustments at half time,

But weren't the plays their, we just lacked execution. How many times did Dailey try to be Gannon and throw off his back foot. How many times did he overthrow his receiver??

Dailey gonna need to relax...

SOme of those receivers for Tech were running circles around NU. What can coaches do about that?

Most of times no we weren't open at all that I seen. Yes dailey is throwing different and off his back foot but bill don't say anything because him and norvell are busy lookin at plays instead of actually coaching.