Classic to showcase NU

I was lucky and got to attend both of those games. I tell you what....to this day.....that 94 Orange bowl, abdul muhammads punt return that got called back because of the phantom clip or the one where FAT Floyed fumbles the ball and he still gets the call for the TD. Still makes me wanna puke!

floydTD.jpg

:madash

I was lucky and got to attend both of those games. I tell you what....to this day.....that 94 Orange bowl, abdul muhammads punt return that got called back because of the phantom clip or the one where FAT Floyed fumbles the ball and he still gets the call for the TD. Still makes me wanna puke!

I think that was Corey Dixon on the return

Here is a little video montage from youtube:

1. This was obviously put together by an FSU fan...but still shows some great plays on both sides of the ball.

2. I really wanted to see the punt return, but it was left off.

3. Don't tell anyone...but there is a LUCKY bounce (pass deflects off Clester Johnson to Reggie Baul for a long TD)

4. I miss Tommie...and the option. Not that I don't like the new offense, but man that was fun watching for my first 20+ years as a Husker fan.

5. Floyd did fumble the ball....but I have to agree with the guy that put the video together...he should have been awarded a TD on the previous play, but it got blown dead.

6. The FSU kicker must have been REALLY tired.

7. The kick is up and it is Wide......AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

5. Floyd did fumble the ball....but I have to agree with the guy that put the video together...he should have been awarded a TD on the previous play, but it got blown dead.

Not for sure if the video has the sound of the whistle, but the one thing you won't hear about from the FSU fan is when that whistle was blown. The whistle was blown on the push back by the defenders. Floyd bounced forward and ran into the end zone only AFTER the whistle had blown.

Selective memory. But every fan is like that sometimes. :)