Big 12 football to ESPN

i wasnt too crazy bout the alamo bowl for one reason: they talked about the officiating too much 'oh, the sun belt conference cant keep up with these players' etc...tell us you what you think then get back to the game; the players, coaches, and certainly not the announcers control the officiating. almost like it was an excuse for Mich. even at the very end they were saying 'how fast they were leaving the field'. plus i dont need capitan kirk's hypocrisy about his hate for N then telling us REAL sportsfans knowledge about OUR program. okay venting over...now

We are luckly that we don't get a FOX deal, then all we would watch would be grixby jumping on the team huddle, and them showing everyone's calfs. I hated the cotton bowl broadcast. But if the Big 12 could get its own deal with fox I say go for it

Ugh, the Cotton Bowl broadcast was one of the worst I've ever seen. Summerall, even with as much respect I've got for the man, was flat-out terrible.

I wouldn't say that. I think Summerall does a good job for someone that died 8 years ago. :sarcasm

:rollin:rollin:rollin

GBR!!!