Who do you want to beat the most?

in reality, we have no chance against USC, we have a better chance against Texas, maybe, if Mc Coy doesn't pick us apart. worse loss, outside those 2 would be to Okie State, Missouri and CU.

Great confidence!!!! We are at home so we definately have a shot at them!!! <_<

reality check, dude!

in reality, we have no chance against USC, we have a better chance against Texas, maybe, if Mc Coy doesn't pick us apart. worse loss, outside those 2 would be to Okie State, Missouri and CU.

Great confidence!!!! We are at home so we definately have a shot at them!!! <_<

reality check, dude!

Just like there was no way that we were going to hang with Texas last year either? Looks like we definately took that one down to the wire and had it won if not for the fumble. :dunno

Nominated for the stupidest post of the week

I agree, I hate it when people say realistic things. I'd much rather have smoke blown up my ass.

I agree, I hate it when people say realistic things. I'd much rather have smoke blown up my ass.

how can you say that NU has no chance against USC. NU had no chance against UT last year and should have beaten them. The game is in Lincoln and that gives the Huskers a "chance". The O-Line play will be better then last year and barring injuries the running game should be better. I am sure that UCLA had no chance of winning last year either. a good thing they choose to play the games.

how can you say that NU has no chance against USC. NU had no chance against UT last year and should have beaten them. The game is in Lincoln and that gives the Huskers a "chance". The O-Line play will be better then last year and barring injuries the running game should be better. I am sure that UCLA had no chance of winning last year either. a good thing they choose to play the games.

:yeah