Who do you want to beat the most?

texas. ever since 98 (which put them back on the map) i have been dying for a huge jar of revenge. plus their stadium is so stupid with the endzones being so far from the field i hate watching games there. BUT, the cheerleaders in their chaps are pretty nice.

Every team on the schedule....but that isn't a choice. I'd have to say USC. It is the biggest 'statement' game of the year:

1) It's early

2) It's out of conference

3) It's at home

4) They pretty well controlled us last year

5) Many have them at or near #1

Also, we will hopefully/likely have 2 shots at Texas. Keep that in mind.

USC because they will be the number 1 team in the country, but I want to win them all, Missouri is the only other team that could compete with us in north so that would be a good win. Kansas St. and Colorado are d-bags so of course they are must wins (just ask mitch abeita). Texas is always a team I like to see lose because of their cocky fans. Wake and Nevada just so we can be two prior bowl teams, with Wake having a chance to win ACC. All other big 12 teams so we can win the Big 12, and our bowl game so we can get back as a dominant team

USC because they will be the number 1 team in the country, but I want to win them all, Missouri is the only other team that could compete with us in north so that would be a good win. Kansas St. and Colorado are d-bags so of course they are must wins (just ask mitch abeita). Texas is always a team I like to see lose because of their cocky fans. Wake and Nevada just so we can be two prior bowl teams, with Wake having a chance to win ACC. All other big 12 teams so we can win the Big 12, and our bowl game so we can get back as a dominant team

Thanks for pinpointing that answer for us.... :sarcasm

texas. ever since 98 (which put them back on the map) i have been dying for a huge jar of revenge. plus their stadium is so stupid with the endzones being so far from the field i hate watching games there. BUT, the cheerleaders in their chaps are pretty nice.

I agree. Can't stand watching that game and its one that they seem to put on ESPN Classic (go figure). Which game do I think will be most important? Wake on the road. Fail that game and USC is almost a guaranteed loss. Win and we have a lot of momentum.

Colorado hands down. Coming from Fort Collins, CO I can safely say that they have the worst fans after watching their entire student section getting removed from the stadium in the 2005 game for throwing stuff. I also brought a friend who had never been to a game before, but some alumn kicked one of those bleacher chairs and it hit him. So yeah, beat the Buffs.