What is your most prized Husker Posession???

A full size Husker helmet, but like jauken I hope to actually get a Husker Championship ring sometime. :thumbs

BRI, my full size Husker helmet signed in person by Tom Osborne was sweet and was my #1 until i got the ring... Its beautiful!!! such great memories....

J

My favorite posession is actually a Christmas gift I gave my dad. I lived on the same floor as Sheldon Jackson (TE #88) and he was able to get all of the offensive and defensive starters, along with Osborne, Solich and Gill to sign an autograph ball for me.

Of what I have in my house, it is either my programs and ticket stubs to our back to back Nationial Champ games I went to or an autographed picture of me with Johnny Rogers and I'm holding the Heisman Trophy. (When he came back to school in the mid-90's, he was in some classes with me and we all told him he should bring his trophy so we could see it....and he did!!!!)

i have my dad's 1975 BIG 8 championship ring, the commemorative 1986 Fiesta bowl jersey we got when my dad was coaching. i have awesome/hilarious highlight/documentary films from 72-75. it's hilarious because of the clothing styles and hair styles and shoes and stuff. also cuz of the type of calisthentics they were doing. 75% of them would be banned by the health administration nowadays. my dad said it made them "men".

for instance they had 25 lb steel bars with two coffee cans filled with cement on the ends. they had to bend their knees and touch the bar to the ground and then shoulder press it over their heads. to see 115 football players doing this like jumping jacks with that long hippie hair and the black guys afro's is just hilarious. i guess they weighed about 50 lbs total. it looked like they were doing about 150 reps. hahahahahahahaha.

anyway, i got tons of great stories like these along with great physical memorabilia. i didn't think it was a big deal then but, now i think how sweet it was to be 10-12 years old and go to practice everyday and be in the stadium and on game day...man...it was awesome.

i have my dad's 1975 BIG 8 championship ring, the commemorative 1986 Fiesta bowl jersey we got when my dad was coaching. i have awesome/hilarious highlight/documentary films from 72-75. it's hilarious because of the clothing styles and hair styles and shoes and stuff. also cuz of the type of calisthentics they were doing. 75% of them would be banned by the health administration nowadays. my dad said it made them "men".

for instance they had 25 lb steel bars with two coffee cans filled with cement on the ends. they had to bend their knees and touch the bar to the ground and then shoulder press it over their heads. to see 115 football players doing this like jumping jacks with that long hippie hair and the black guys afro's is just hilarious. i guess they weighed about 50 lbs total. it looked like they were doing about 150 reps. hahahahahahahaha.

anyway, i got tons of great stories like these along with great physical memorabilia. i didn't think it was a big deal then but, now i think how sweet it was to be 10-12 years old and go to practice everyday and be in the stadium and on game day...man...it was awesome.

Great stories and items...i love the 1975 ring.... awesome!!!

As far as material things : My autographed Scott Frost and Tommie Frazier pictures, and Darin Erstad autographed hat. Lord knows how many towel boys my grandmother had to threaten to get those... God Bless her!

And for the emotional ones: Ticket stubs to all four Husker games I have seen in person with my Dad.