DE Glenn Foster

Player: Glenn Foster

Hometown: Chicago, IL

Position: DE

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 235 lbs.

40 time: 4.4

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Illinois, Michigan State, Indiana, Colorado, Kansas State, Miami

Favorites: Nebraska, Illinois, Michigan State

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=2&c=649220

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 30%

• 1 month later...

Illinois will bring in their great recruits and not fair so well the first years, then Zook will get fired and their new coach will get them to win some games. Similar situation to when he got canned at Florida.

so he's like a rent-a-recruiter

haha exactly what he is.

Illinois will bring in their great recruits and not fair so well the first years, then Zook will get fired and their new coach will get them to win some games. Similar situation to when he got canned at Florida.

Somehow... Zook's ability to bring in great recruits to a historically bad program makes me suspect that he's not being 100% clean.

Somehow... Zook's ability to bring in great recruits to a historically bad program makes me suspect that he's not being 100% clean.

Hey, I didn't know Loyd Carr was on this board. Welcome to the board Loyd. ;)

Hey, I didn't know Loyd Carr was on this board. Welcome to the board Loyd. ;)

Haha, touche. I've always rooted for Illinois, being a resident here my whole life, so I'd say I like them (as opposed to my LOVE for the Huskers ;)), but I just can't get past Zook...