Mo Purify sighting

I work in a restaurant in Lincoln. Mo came in to eat. Most of us didn't recognize him except the manager when he came to pay. He used a debit card and the manager realized who he was. He started a conversation with Mo. He said Mo seemed pretty upbeat about the situation even though he has let a lot of people down. Mo seems to think that he will be back for the conference games, which means a 4 game suspension.

I think it may be less because he will be needed for the USC game. I am sure that Mo will have to meet Cally's criteria on getting back on the team.

Remember: This was from the horse's mouth so don't bash the messenger.

:):)

what did he drink at your restaurant? <_<

Ironically, we don't serve alcohol.

As for being back for the USC game, I think that is what the coaches will do (2 game suspension). I personally think he should be gone. It could wear on the team.

Just look what Ryan Wehrle did for the baseball team. It came to a point where Coach Anderson gave him many chances and finally the team got sick of it. We know what happened to the potential of the season.

4 games is fair IMO, with the caveat that one more strike and he's out. He probably isn't going to be the difference between a win and a loss against USC anyway.

Agree. when it first happened I was not so forgiving. Listening to a few more facts and character testimonials, I have changed my mind.

Bowden summed it up well when interviewed for a Osborne video. Refering to TO's decision allowing LP to stay on the team

He said he got tons of letters saying kick this kid or this kid off the team because they were embarrassing the team and he would right them back asking if it was their son would he want them booted off the team or allow them to stay on the team and if the player met certain crieteria set forth from the team and university then he could play again.

Basically stating that he and TO felt that booting a kid off the team would do more damage to that kid down the road.

I guess each situation is different and I guess I'll just let the guys paid to make that decision make it and trust it's the best one for the university and the individual

screw the USC game, poor excuse for letting him back, teaches him nothing!

Should LP come back for what he did? He did come back during the season

though not a starter until the bowl game.

:dunno:dunno

So now I guess a bar fight and DUI is the same thing as what LP did... :madash give me a break...

No matter what turns out I will support Callahans decision, he deserves the big bucks when he has to make decisions like this in deciding a kids future between education and possible millions to whatever else he would become.

i am not comparing Mo to LP, but at this point i would say Mo's stupidity level is fast approaching LP's.......i am saying that the USC game should have NO bearing whatsoever on when he is allowed to return. if we as fans are more concerned about having him available for that game, then we are headed for the likes of thug-U (Miami). no thanks.