Next Commit

Brandon Leslie is the best bet right now, we will see on monday

I was off on that choice because he wanted to wait (or was asked to wait by BC) until after a visit

so in the mean time Keelan Johnson from Mesa AZ is the latest to commitment to the Husker Nation.

so now i dont have any idea who the next to commit will be

Who do you think it will be?

Brandon Leslie is the best bet right now, we will see on monday

I was off on that choice because he wanted to wait (or was asked to wait by BC) until after a visit

so in the mean time Keelan Johnson from Mesa AZ is the latest to commitment to the Husker Nation.

so now i dont have any idea who the next to commit will be

Who do you think it will be?

Wow....didn't see that one coming. Nice to continue that Arizona pipeline!!!!

I'll still go with Josh Williams as the next commit -- some day

At this rate, this class will be sowed up by September and there are still like 15-20 kids that are high on NU. It's getting a tad ridiculous, have to wonder if they anticipate academic casualties(Ricky Henry) or if they are going to turn some kids away that have already accepted. Nonetheless, the athletes that are being picked up seem to be studs.

well with Patrick, Jackson, and Young leaving, and the deal with MO, there are up to 4 additional scholarships for this year. then you have quite a few players that have not reported yet because they are still trying to get qualified. There is the possibility of a very large class this year in recruiting.